|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||South West London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Premier Health Club & Spa
South West London
£28,000 Basic & Excellent OTE
Our client which is an award winning Health Club & Spa in the South West London Area is looking for a dynamic Spa Manager who will have responsibility in leading and operating the Spa, ensuring with the assistance of their team that members experience an outstanding guest journey every day.
The Spa and prestigious health club attracts a high calibre clientele who expect an memorable and enjoyable visit.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent CIDESCO, CIBTAC
• Spa Management or Assistant Spa Manager experience is essential for this role
• Therapy experience is essential
• Good business acumen with strong knowledge of targets, financials, P&L and KPI’s
• Passion for beauty and high standards
• Well presented personal appearance to set the expected standard
• Inspirational leadership skills leading by example
• Strong listening and collaboration skills
• Flexible, adaptable and able to multi task on a daily basis
• Spa Management qualification would be favourable but is not essential
Brief overview of Duties:
• Leading your team daily to enable the smooth running of the Spa
• Driving revenue and profit through effective staff rotas, maximising treatment efficiency and income, referrals, re-bookings and margin management.
• Ensure the reception team warmly welcome guests, deal with any client queries, book client treatments, recommend and promote retail products.
• Ensuring all clients book for their next treatment and home maintenance recommendations are recommended.
• Being a driving force with all new product launches and promotions both in the spa and the club and engaging with members about their activities, seeking ways to improve their experience at every opportunity.
• Conducting monthly stock checks and reporting to Spa Area Manager for review
• Leading your team using expert product knowledge to ensure that the member experience, member usage and member participation.
• Setting clear, ambitious and achievable targets for your team and reviewing performance against targets on a regular basis to ensure delivery.
• Take a lead in the recruitment of new Spa team members in line with planned growth
• Flexibility to work weekends in line with the demands of the business and be a designated key holder.
• Attending product house training
• Achieve excellent service standards, revenue and profit targets
On offer for you…
• Basic Salary: £28,000 – OTE £35k +
• Performance Bonus 20%
• A whole host of group and club benefits
• FREE Club Membership for you and a partner, this benefit means you can enjoy all of the Clubs in the UK and Europe that are part of the group.
• Discounted in Club products, including food and beverage, PT sessions, junior swimming and tennis lessons.
• Discounted memberships for friends
• New and refresher product training
• Uniform Provided
• Opportunity to progress your career within the group
• The company offers a number of internal training programs and apprenticeship opportunities to help you get to the next level of your career.
• Private pension scheme
• Seasonal Benefits, such as a ride to work scheme, discounts in high-street stores
• And much more!
Apply via Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities