|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Wetherby, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Hotel & Spa
Nr Leeds & York, North Yorkshire
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Spa Manager to run the Spa and take care of the welfare of all team members and customers alike.
Your role will be to manage the current team to deliver first class treatments, to maximise revenue and encourage repeat business, and as the business grows to recruit and train new staff. A proven track record in Spa Management including retail sales and achieving targets is essential, as is an exceptional work ethic and attention to detail.
You must be able to work on their own initiative achieving a high standard of work whilst providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
The main focus of this important role will be on driving revenue and profit and delivering exceptional customer service. It would also include some shift work including some weekends and you will need to be hands on manager of people, setting the standard in terms of work ethic and standards covering treatments from time to time as and when required.
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Experienced strong team leader
- Desire to progress and a proactive attitude
- Previous Spa supervisory or Spa Manager experience
- Our Client is also happy to consider applicants with Head/Senior Therapist experience who are looking to take the first step into management.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
The position provides the opportunities to be involved in the management of a second spa team in the area and develop as a multi-site manager.
- Overseeing all visiting guests and all of your team members
- Create and deliver sales and marketing strategies for the Spa
- Exceed all sales and financial targets
- Ensure the business runs to a high operational standard, is safe and clean at all times and that the whole team consistently strive to deliver service excellence.
- Manage, record and analyse the success of all promotions
- Have an efficient, fully trained and motivated team
- Work a variety of shifts in accordance with the business needs
- Accountable for all areas of the business at all times relying upon the team to deliver results.
- Consistently achieve all financial targets
- Lead and coach all team members daily with a key focus on sales performance and service excellence.
- Proactively focus on driving the spa and maximising profitability
- Report to the Regional Manager regularly giving ongoing updates on financial and operational KPI’s.
- £21,000 + Basic (40 hrs per week)
- Generous performance related bonus.
- Use of facilities
- Ongoing training and support with recognised qualifications
How to apply; Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities