|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Luxurious & Exclusive Hotel & Spa
£28,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus a comprehensive incentive package based on performance
This Award winning and unique Hotel & Spa has an amazing opportunity for a truly passionate and dedicated Spa Manager to work at this beautiful coastal location property.
Looking to take your career to the next level, strive to provide the best 5 Star service, then we would like to hear from you.
This Spa has everything a guest could wish for.
Purpose of Role:
To maximise revenue and control expenditure. Ensure that both member and guest expectations are met through a focus on service and consistent follow through. Demonstrate good leadership in order to recruit, train and retain a professional team.
You will have demonstrable skills in leading and developing a team and a passion for the wellness and beauty industry as well as hospitality and delivering extraordinary experiences.
Qualifications & Skills Required;
- Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
- You will have progressed from a therapist background into a Management role and hold an NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification.
Overview of Position;
- Operations Management & Strategy
- Work with senior management to create and communicate a clear vision; actively demonstrate a team spirit.
- Operate within monthly cost budgets
- Monitor the financial performance of memberships and the correctly administration of these.
- Maximise revenue through training, promotions, incentives and up selling in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing department and the Business Development Manager
- Managing your People
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support staff to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Guest Care
- Health & Safety
- Full Job Spec available on application
- Basic Salary from £28,000 depending on experience, plus a KPI package to be decided after a successful probation period.
- Receive complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Discounted dining and accommodation for family and friends
- Opportunities to participate in training courses to upskill and enhance your current skill set and additional days of annual leave after just one year of service