|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Worcester, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Salary £24,000 – £38,000 plus amazing commission and bonus scheme
Exclusively owned by Umberto Giannini
WE ARE NOW OPEN!!
Pump St, Worcester
We are on the lookout for fabulous, creative and passionate Hair Stylists to work at Umberto Giannini newly opened Salon in Worcester, which is privately own by the company.
Umberto Giannini was founded in 1995 by the wonderfully talented and universally loved Umberto famous for his inclusive vision of beauty and effortless approach to hairstyling. It has since grown into an internationally recognised brand of vegan haircare products and award winning salons synonymous with cutting edge design and creativity and celebrating natural hair at its most beautiful.
We are looking for talented Senior Stylists with ambition to run a successful busy column within their fun, friendly and award winning company.
You will be based at their luxurious, stylish and contemporary Salon offering a range of bespoke hair services.
On offer for you….
• Salary £24,000 – £38,000 plus excellent commission
• Bonus scheme. Bonus schemes apply to all UG stylists and reward the whole salon for achieving and beating internal targets.
• Bespoke technical training plan
• Complementary hair services
• 50% off UG vegan haircare products
• Opportunity to take part in photo shoots for the UG brand and backstage at
Fashion Week and other industry events.
• 30% discount on hairdressing services for 5 family and friends
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Full and part time positions available
• Highly competitive rates of commission available, commission structure
variable to suit successful candidates preferred basis of employment.
A brief overview of your day….
• Provide full salon services including hair cutting, colouring, blow drying
• Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends with a genuine
love of beauty and fashion.
• Ensure clients receive services in a timely manner
• Maintain cleanliness of Salon and your section
• Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
• NVQ 2 in hairdressing essential. NVQ 3 desirable
• 2+ years’ experience cutting and colouring in a Salon
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic, and positive
• Friendly and professional manner and a can-do attitude
We can also offer commission only roles with a basic salary and high commission levels as well as self-employed roles at 70/30% commission split with lots of perks and extras. Do contact us to discuss these opportunities if this option would suit you better at this time.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities