|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Dartmouth, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Senior Spa Therapist
Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort
Located in the Dartmouth Area
Located in the English Riviera, set in one of the most beautiful landscapes in England, our Client is one of Devon’s premier hotel and leisure resorts. Offering excellent hotel & leisure facilities for their guests and the very best in hotel accommodation and leisure facilities.
You will be working in a luxurious Spa environment designed for relaxation and revitalisation. Relaxing your guests with a wide variety of treatments including mud rasul and traditional massage, facials, signature treatments, waxing, manicure and pedicure.
It is a must that you are qualified to a minimum standard of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy . The successful applicants must also have a driving licence and have their own transport due to the location and local transport.
Your duties will include;
- Help to create an outstanding experience
- Greet and give treatments in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Undertake reception duties as required
- Ensure health questionnaires are completed prior to administering beauty treatments and that individual client treatment records are maintained for all clients.
- Work with the team to maintain a safe and clean spa and leisure environment.
- Deal with membership enquiries, provide spa tours and encourage membership sales as and when required and take bookings
- Deal with complaints promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all emails, website and Facebook enquiries are dealt with
- Promote product and treatment sales and promotions
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines as laid down in the company hand book
- Assist with cashing up of the till and transfer of cash to the safe
- Stock management of products merchandise
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure pool plant room and daily pool monitoring checks and corrective measures are carried out according to policies and procedures
- Undertake daily cleaning duties of all areas as required
- Undertake daily pool maintenance duties as required
- To perform any duties reasonably requested by the Spa Manager and/or Senior Beauty Therapist.
Qualifications & Key Skills Required;
- NVQ level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapy / BTEC Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent.
- Hot Stone Therapy, would be an advantage but not essential
- Product sales and up selling
- Computer literate
In return your package will include;
- Up to £19,000 Basic
- OTE earnings will include commission at 10% of product sales and 5%
commission on treatments
- Hotel and leisure benefits
- Live in Accommodation is available: Rate of £38 per week inclusive of all utilities. Own room with shared kitchen and bathrooms.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities