|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cornwall, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Hotel & Spa
This Award winning and unique Hotel & Spa has amazing career opportunity on offer for a truly passionate and dedicated Senior Spa Therapist to work at this beautiful coastal location property.
If you enjoy providing the best 5* service, then we would like to hear from you
Qualifications & Skills Required;
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Beauty qualification or equivalent
- Professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to delivering 5* experiences to both guests and day visitors to the Spa.
Brief Overview of Role;
- Will work closely with the Spa & Leisure Manager to ensure every guest receives a seamless experience, maintaining the highest standards of professionalism in all aspects of the spa operation.
- Will have previous experience working in a similar role in a luxury Spa
- Previous experience training a Spa team would be advantageous
- Ensure all customer queries are handled efficiently, effectively and successfully in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high standards of treatments and ensure exceptional levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Retain and encourage re-booking of clients
- Administer professional massage, body, and facial and nail treatments to their guests
- Have a thorough knowledge of massage techniques and possess a general understanding of body and facial treatments and be except to train in their spas specific treatments.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to provide wellness solutions to meet the need of each guest.
- Ensure all aspects of the guest spa journey is adhered to all times
- Participate fully in all training & development activities developing your knowledge, skills and confidence to deliver a great guest experience/journey.
What’s on offer;
- Basic Salary from £18,500 per annum and depending on experience
- Commission on retail sales
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Gym membership and accommodation Free use of the gym and leisure facilities
- Discounted dining and accommodation for family and friends
- Opportunities to participate in training courses to up skill and enhance your current skill set
- Additional days of annual leave after just one year of service
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment
Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service