|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Senior Spa Therapist
Luxury Private Hotel and Spa
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for a dedicated and passionate Senior Spa Therapist to join this stunning property in the Surrey area.
We are looking for a Senior Spa Therapist who shares the values of our client. Combining a passion for their heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence, exceeding expectations every time.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a premium Spa or Salon
- Previous senior or supervisory experience is desirable
- Can mentor Therapists, provide performance feedback and keep standards to a 5 star level.
- Able to train new starters & existing Therapists in treatment procedures & products when required.
- Have a passion for providing a five star service at all times
- The ability to adapt and respond to various situations smoothly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
- Can carry out a range of Treatments to an high standard
Brief Over View Of Duties:
- As Senior Beauty Therapist you’ll be an integral member of the team providing memorable spa and wellbeing experiences for members and their guests
- Manage staff rotas, sickness and holidays.
- Taking supervisory responsibility for reaching and exceeding retail and treatment targets.
- Stock taking and orders
- Prepare and maintain the treatment rooms to a high standard
- Working and guiding the team to ensure guests receive an unforgettable experience.
- Deliver all treatments to the required standard of excellence
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, anticipating members’ needs
- Keep up to date with all sports and wellness services, promotions and products in order to make recommendations and deliver service beyond your own job
- Ensure amendments and additions to bookings are communicated to the reception team so that the correct charges can be applied.
- Supporting the Spa Manager
- Building a regular client base
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary: £22,777
- 10% on EVERY Treatment
- Staff fund allocated, Approx an extra £300.00 + a members contribution to say thank you for your service.
- Every Sunday and Monday off
- The role is not Massage heavy
- Perkbox Scheme, a host of discounts and offers available
- 20 days and bank holiday
- Combined holiday, you can buy or sell your holiday allocation
- A generous pension scheme, first year 3% employee 5% club, going up to 11% employer contribution based on the employee contribution.
- RAC Roadside, break down cover
- Once passed probation, can apply for a scholarships to complete a course of your choice which is indirectly or directly linked to your role.
- Employer paid health cash plan
- One free meal on duty, hot and cold options
- A free shuttle bus from local train station, limited times in the evening
- Genuine investment in your personal development
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Hair Stylist | Worldwide Luxury Brand | E189-19a new
- Spa Receptionist | Be part of something very special | E220-19 new
- Holistic Therapist / Spa Therapist | Be part of something special | E219-19 new
- Salon Manager | Lash and Brow Company | E217-19 new
- Holistic & Spa Therapist | Award Winning Hotel & Spa | E214-19 new