|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Senior Spa Therapist
5 Star Ladies Spa & Health Club
Our client is a high-end Salon that also has a Spa and Health Club exclusively for women, targeting luxury /upper middle market and many of their customers are VIP and Royal Ladies.
Their well-established Spa now has an exciting opening for a female Senior Spa Therapist.
The Spa’s focus is on client service and customer satisfaction and offer the guest experience in Bahrain.
The Spa currently includes 8 dry treatment rooms, 4 wet treatment rooms, Steam Room, Moroccan Bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi, plunge pool, and Hydro bath. The incumbent must be knowledgeable of a full range of spa treatments including facials (electrical and hands on), waxing, massage (ideally Swedish, Thai, Hot Stone Therapy), body exfoliation treatments, body wraps, hydro bath, and LPG treatments thus ensuring an exceptional spa experience. The Senior Therapist is also responsible for developing, maintaining and growing a guest base and ensuring repeat business.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day cleanliness and hygiene of all treatment rooms in accordance with the Business Unit’s (Spa) Standard Operating Policies and Procedures and local Health and Safety and hygiene legislation.
• Adheres to and carries out treatments according to prescribed Spa standards and enforces same.
• Prepares and posts employee work schedules to reflect operating forecasts to keep within budgeted figures.
• Takes appointment bookings for both treatment and beauty packages.
• Ensures that health and safety procedures are followed and notifies security of any accident or injury.
• Handles and controls stock within the treatment rooms, ensuring that products are replenished ready for each day.
• Stores and uses all chemicals in a safe and proper manner.
• Keeps the Spa Team and management well informed of any guests’ problems or complaints, and remedial action taken.
• Handles guests’ inconveniences or complaints swiftly, with a smile and to the gusts’ satisfaction.
• Carries out all treatments on the Spa Menu daily.
• Attends all training courses as deemed necessary, and must adhere to training as set down by the management.
• Trains the Spa’s Therapists as directed by the Business Unit (Spa) Manager or Assistant Manager.
• Prepares weekly and monthly financial reports
• Adheres to, and enforces, the Spa’s policies and procedures
• Retails skin and body care packages/programmes to guests.
• Assists the Business Unit (Spa) Manager with administration tasks as required.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Business Unit (Spa) Manager.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Critical skills and competencies required for this post
• CIDESCO or equivalent international qualification
• 5 years’ experience in a 5-star hotel/spa resort as a therapist
• To work both independently and in a team.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and guests.
• Excellent English – written and spoken.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented.
MONTHLY TAX FREE PACKAGE:
• Flights to resort and Visa
• Basic Annual Salary: £11,500.00 TAX FREE
• Housing Allowance £85.00
• Transport Allowance £60.00
• Government Medical Facilities
• Company Life Insurance
• Holidays: 30 Days
• Bi-Annual flight tickets for travelling home
Please only apply if you are serious about working in the Middle East and it is the right time in your life and career to take on this new and exciting challenge.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities