|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Worcestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Senior Spa Therapist
Health and Beauty Club
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for a dedicated and passionate Senior Spa Therapist.
Set within private lawns, this beautiful privately owned Manor house offers a sanctuary for relaxation. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the club and providing a 5 star customer service journey for the guests, alongside building a busy column.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Salon or Spa environment
- Elemis or CND trained is preferable but not essential
- Have a proven ability to retail
- A passion for providing five start customer service
- You will be a team player who is flexible, reliable and has a strong work ethic
- Be able to perform a high standard of treatments
- Be able to work under pressure
Brief Over View Of Duties:
- As Senior Beauty Therapist you’ll be an integral member of the team providing memorable spa and wellbeing experiences for members and their guests.
- Assist in day to day operations of the Health and Beauty club
- Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
- Carry out treatments, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is exemplary including bookings, payments, consultation cards, aftercare and all necessary paperwork
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets on retail products.
- Liaise with other team members and other hotel departments
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service which encourages them to return
- Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
- Have the skills and experience to assist the Manager in growing membership and clients through increasing the health and beauty loyal customer base
- Deliver consistent standards to maintain quality on a daily basis to achieve great customer feedback
- Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and Health & Beauty Club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary: £17,000 to £18,000 *Depending on experience
- 35 Hour working week across 5 days
- 28 days holiday
- Employee incentive scheme
- Preferential accommodation rates for yourself, friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Health & Beauty Club discounts
- Hotel discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme if eligible
- Free parking
- 10% Commission on Product Sales
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities