|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Hampshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Senior Spa Therapist
Unique Hotel & Spa
Full and Part Time Available
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive.
The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere but exudes a 5 star feel, offering exceptional guest service that makes people feel so at home they don’t want to leave, literally. The hotel attracts a range of guest’s from families, couples looking for that romantic break through to high net worth individuals and VIP celebrities.
Our client likes to look at things differently to most hotels and Spas, they look for the individuality in every person that they choose to work with in this luxury hotel and award winning Spa.
Due to the location of our client it is essential for the right candidate have access to their own vehicle.
On offer for you…
• Basic Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour DOE (£23,920) Pro rata for part time
• Treatment Commission on Service Profit
• One full weekend off and one half weekend off per month
• Pension – 5% Contribution
• Holidays – 28 days, increasing by 1 day every year for the first 5 years
• Childcare vouchers and Cycle to work scheme
• Private Medical Cover – Eligibility Required
• Discounted meals and spa days across all hotels in the group
• Meals on duty for all employees
• Longer Service Awards (Dinner for 2 on each yearly anniversary with the group + excellent 5-year service award
• Chance to do a Ski or Surf Season
• Budding Entrepreneur Scheme
• Chance to work at Festivals
• Staff Stays – £0 B&B
Expertise we are looking for…
• CIDESO, CIBTAC or NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified
• Minimum of 3 years experience within a similar environment
• An individual able to be unique in terms of reading the client and adapting the treatment to suit their exact requirements
• Someone who can offer a high standard of treatment and is confident in all aspects of the guest journey from greet to goodbye
• Previous experience working in a busy spa environment with team spirit
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
• Strong team work ethic
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
• Our client can offer a range of contracts from 24 to 40 hour per week with flexible working to fit around your commitments, such as part time, late shifts
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities