|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
Senior Hair Stylist
5 Star Ladies Spa & Health Club
Our client is a high end Spa, Salon and Health Club which is exclusively for women. The establishment attracts VIP and Royal Ladies and targets the luxury /upper middle market in Bahrain.
Their well-established Spa and Salon has up to 12 treatment rooms and a dedicated Salon team that offer a range of cutting edge Hair and Salon services. We now have an exciting opening for a Senior Hair Stylist to join their Salon team and to work in this wonderful environment.
The Salon focus is on client service, customer satisfaction and offer the best guest experience in Bahrain.
- Senior Hair Stylists must have experience and knowledge of:
- Styling for specialised treatments and special occasions, e.g., weddings and graduations.
- The Senior Hair Stylist is aware of current trends in the hair styling arena so as to remain competitive.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Senior Hair Stylist
- Relevant qualifications from a reputed Hair Styling College/Salon
- Strong leadership and training skills
- Able to be responsible for training a team on new skills and styles
- Can promote, to build repeat business and promote all salon services and retail products to grow the Salon’s profitability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building strong relationships with guests
- Be assertive, quick thinking
- Focus on training, networking and identifying areas of growth for the Salon
- Be customer focused and passionate about the hair industry
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to adapt to flexible work patterns
- Able to prepare and implement staff schedules
- Excellent English
- Great product knowledge
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Job Responsibilities:
- Performs a broad range of beauty services, from colouring and cutting hair, to performing scalp treatments.
- Typical duties include: hair colouring, shampooing, cutting and styling hair.
- Performs other hair treatments such as deep conditioning, permanents
- Works with a variety of hair lengths, types and textures
- Recognises hair and scalp problems – recommends appropriate treatments
- Determines guests’ individual needs by conferring with them in detail prior to beginning styling.
- Provides appropriate post-cutting guidelines to guests
- Provides demonstrations and training to staff as required.
- Supports the Salon Manager and Assistant Salon Manager with overseeing the team.
- Assists in setting the Salon’s sales targets, in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager.
- Ensures her team is fully briefed on the sales targets and motivated to achieve/exceed them.
- Assists the Business Unit’s Manager by ensuring her team takes full responsibility for all treatments and product sales.
- Motivates team to encourage new and existing guests to return
- Motivates and trains her team in the up-selling of treatments and products – ensuring they are confident and knowledgeable about all of the Salon’s products and services.
- Remains aware of competitors’ activities, particularly within the GCC and ensures the company remains at the forefront and leading edge of this business segment.
- Assists with the stock inventory to ensure stock levels of all products and consumables are maintained as necessary.
- Researches and identifies new opportunities for service enhancements
TAX FREE | Package Details:
- Tax Free Basic Salary: Up to 1,000 BD per month, approx. (£23,477 annual)
- Housing: Company Accommodation can be offered (Single Room) in shared 2 bedroomed flat) If you wish to live outside then you utilise your allowance.
Allowance: BD 245 = (£479.31)
- Company Transport or Transport Allowance if Living outside company accommodation
- Telephone Allowance
- Air tickets: To resort to start work and then an Airline ticket to/from country of residence every year.
- Medical: Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance: Company provided
- Vacation: 30 calendar days’ vacation per annum
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be able to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities