|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
International Fitness Professionals
Senior Group Exercise Trainer
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
TAX FREE PACKAGE
Start Date: Opportunities for Immediate start and throughout 2020.
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals, who can perform both Personal and Group Training.
Tax Free Salary, Accommodation, Flights, Visa, Health Insurance
Starting Salary: Basic of up to 7,000 SAR (£18,600) – depending on experience + Commission TAX FREE
• Commission Potential 10,500 SAR, Approx. £2,200 + per annum TAX FREE
• Amazing career opportunity in the Middle East
Expatriate Package £10+k value, in the form of:
•Accommodation in Western Compound
•Holiday 23 Days
• 5 Working days are Sunday to Thursday (variable shifts)
•Minimum 12-month Contract, renewable
Our client is an innovative, fresh and inspirational chain of women’s fitness facilities in Riyadh, KSA. Their vision is to get women active and keep them active in any one of our stunning, boutique feel centres.
We are looking for Senior Group Exercise Training professionals preferable with Les Mills (Personal Training qualification is a plus) to join the team on an 12-month renewable contract.
The Fitness culture and competitive demand in Saudi Arabia is huge, so it’s essential that you are fit, capable and passionate about getting women active and having fun. In 2020 they have big expansion plans in place, as they grow and develop their brand in the Middle East.
You, the fitness coach must be flexible, diverse and be able to deliver a variety of group exercises and small group team training as well as Personal Training.
Team work is vital to their success so you’ll need to have flexible approach to tasks and work with your team mates so the team and company can achieve long and short term goals.
Our Clients Requirements;
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals. You must be flexible, diverse and able to deliver Personal Training, a variety of group exercises and small group Team Training’s.
Trainers will receive preference if they hold certification for: Les Mills Group Classes, Zumba, Yoga/Pilates and Spinning (Indoor Cycling) Having experience in the Fitness Industry is vital, with preference given to Fitness Professionals who have been working in the industry for 4-5 or more years.
Your overall appearance should reflect your personal commitment to overall wellbeing for yourself.
• REPs Level 3 Fitness Instructor Qualifications – Essential
• Exercise to music qualification (ETM) – Would be beneficial
• Les Mills qualification – Would be beneficial
• Previous experience teaching group exercise classes – Essential
• Certificate in First Aid – Desirable
• 1 year + of experience working in the leisure industry – Essential
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Essential
• Excellent communicator – Essential
• Fit, healthy and passionate about health and fitness
• Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
• Well organised, diligent
• Well-presented and approachable
• Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress
• Knowledge and skills
• Great team player
• Has flexible approach to challenges and change
Moving & Living in the Middle East
Moving to a new country means making new friends and we understand that your personal life is important too, so they will host regular team social events to make you feel at home and meet new people and ensure your health care is covered too.
We like to ensure any required travel visas are processed quickly and efficiently so you can take some time out to travel other parts of the world to see your friends and family.
As a rapidly growing, team centric business, hard work, self-motivation, team work and can-do attitudes are essential.
Interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply!
Spa Elite | Our team are here to support you with your new career move…
Apply via this advert or simply contact us directly, make that career move with Spa Elite Recruitment
Our expert team will discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and support you fully with your new career move.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Spa Therapist | Full & Part Time | E178-20
- Pilates Instructor | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | E176-20
- Personal Trainer | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | JEDDAH & RIYADH LOCATIONS E160-20A
- Pilates Instructor | 3,6,12 Month Contracts | E174-20
- Spa Therapist | Approved visas for Romanian, India, Nigerian, Moroccan, Czech nationals