|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Elite Senior Spa Therapist
Beautiful Country Retreat
Our Client is an exclusive and sought-after destination Spa renowned for its relaxation and rejuvenation philosophy with an unwavering focus on guest experience and the utmost care.
You will be regarded as part of the senior management team in the Spa whilst being able to deliver exceptional treatments, promote product, keep an eye on treatment and retail sales and ensure targets are met.
A brief overview of your day….
• To deliver exceptional treatments
• To complete a consultation form before each treatment
• To carry out guest show-arounds to guests new to the Spa
• Must have a flexible approach to the working week to accommodate the needs of the business.
• Ensure all areas including your own treatment room and those of the Spa Therapists on duty are clean, tidy and ready for guests in line with expected standards
• Attend regular weekly meetings with management and the Spa team
• Ensure treatments are allocated to Therapists according to their qualifications and experience
• Carry out trade tests when required on existing and new Therapists
• Deal with Spa Therapist queries and support the team when and where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Spa operation.
• Lead by example and be a source of inspiration for the team and management.
• Be aware of booking columns and ensure guests treatments run efficiently and punctually.
• Promote and ensure all of the Spa Therapists understand the product promotions and offers at all times.
Expertise we are looking for….
• NVQ Level 3 in Beauty or equivalent or CIDESCO/CIBTAC
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in a four or five-star establishment.
• Experience in customer care and leading a team
• A genuine and sincere desire to please and deliver an exceptional guest experience time after time.
• A willing and flexible approach to working hours and getting the job done
Outstanding Package on Offer;
• Amazing £26,000 Basic salary
• Company Pension
• Meals on Duty
• Free Parking
• Wide range of training and development opportunities
• Discounted food and beverage, accommodation and spa within the Group
• 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
APPLY VIA Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities