|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Bromley, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Lash and Brow Company
Bromley Area, London
Our Client is an incredible award-winning lash and brow group with locations across the UK. We have been asked to recruit several new team members for their thriving and growing business.
We are looking for experienced Salon Manager to start immediately so if you are looking for an exciting career move and fit the bill below then we’d like to hear from you today.
You must possess a thorough knowledge of eye lash, brow and general beauty treatments and enhancements. You will also have worked in a Salon Manager position for at least 2 years or worked in a role with similar duties and responsibilities.
Hours of Work;
• Flexibility around working hours to suit the business’s needs, maximum 5 days a week
• As you would expect from a busy and in demand London brow and lash salon, you will be working most weekends in line with business needs.
Qualifications & Experience Required;
• You will be a persuasive and motivational Leader
• Team leadership skills in a busy and energetic salon environment
• A great multi tasker whilst keeping a cool and calm exterior
• Beauty and / or management qualifications required NVQ L2 & L3 or equivalent CIBTAC or CIDESCO.
• 2 years’ practical experience working in the beauty industry in a Salon Manager or similar senior roles.
• Ability to, when necessary, deliver excellent treatment whilst naturally putting the client at ease whilst you are working on them and leading by example.
• Self-motivated and detail oriented
• Driven to achieve results
• Ability to deliver KPI related performance reports to upper management
• Must have an exceptional standard of customer service whilst being subtlety assertive with Clients’ and team members alike.
• Excellent English, both written and spoken
Key Responsibilities Include;
• Responsible for the overall smooth running of the salon
• Ensure the team deliver exceptional guest experience throughout their visit to the salon
• Carrying out full guest consultations before any treatments begin
• Ensure the team are focused, motivated and feel valued each day
• Interview, selection and on-boarding of new team members as the salon grows
• Ensure each work area and salon as a whole is kept a clean, hygienic and tidy work environment and all H&S requirements are met in full.
• Regularly check that all equipment is in good working order and report any faults
• Oversee and when necessary, deal with all customer complaints through to resolution
• Comply and adhere to all company regulations
• Build strong relationships with repeat and new guests to encourage loyalty to the Salon
• Meet set sales targets for treatments
• Head up salon meetings
• Demonstrate a professional image at all times in line with company Policies and Procedures
Package on offer;
• Basic of up to £24,000 depending on experience
• Company pension
• 28 days’ holiday
• Much more, please contact us for full details
How to Apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
- Hair Stylist | Worldwide Luxury Brand | E189-19a new
- Spa Receptionist | Be part of something very special | E220-19 new
- Aesthetic Nurse | Advance Skin & Wellness Clinic | E126-19 new
- Aesthetic Doctor | Advance Skin & Wellness Clinic | E125-19 new
- Holistic & Spa Therapist | Award Winning Hotel & Spa | E214-19 new