|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to work in a Luxury Salon in the Surrey Area. We are looking for a Salon Manager with passion, dedication. This role will be a dual role as you will also be carrying out treatments around 3 days a week alongside your management duties.
The team of Therapists have a vast array of experience of working in Spas and Salons, they are known for their outstanding customer service and client care. The Salon offers a range of treatments from relaxation, rejuvenating and advanced Skincare treatments through to healing treatments for the more Holistic approach.
The salon stocks advanced, globally renowned skincare along with tailor making their treatments to the clients requirements. Their focus is wellness and skincare and each of their Therapists are committed to creating individual treatments, having assessed each client’s skincare and wellness needs.
With state of the art, cutting edge wellness face therapies, hand, feet & body products, treatments and technologies this will be a Salon where you will be constantly undergoing up to date training, and keeping abreast with the changing dynamics of this ever growing beauty, wellness and skincare industry.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience required in a Salon/Spa environment
- Will be involved with daily management of the business & team
- Setting of targets and managing the overall sales/budgets
- Supporting owner & development of the business
- Performing treatments 3 days a week
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience every time they visit the Salon.
- Motivated, passionate and customer and team focused
- Basic Salary: Up to £22,000 Depending on experience
- Sales performance: Commission on top
- Commissions: 10% on Retail sales and 10% on Service sales after VAT and a pre-set targets are met.
- Incentives: Staff purchases of all products at trade price and free products supported by suppliers when sales targets are achieved and or performance based.
- Discounts: Staff have treatments at 50% off on days off
- Pension: Pension option available
- Flexibility: In changing some working hours depending on business needs,
- Ongoing Training: In new treatments and monthly refresher from some of their key suppliers.
- Annual Leave: Standard Annual leave
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities