|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
International Fitness Professionals
Personal Trainers & Group Exercise Coaches
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
TAX Free Package
Start Date: Opportunities for Immediate start and throughout 2019
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals, who can perform both Personal and Group Training.
• Basic of up to 9,000 SAR | Approx £22,000 + Commission TAX FREE
• Commission Potential 10,500 SAR, Approx. £2,200 + per annum TAX FREE
• Amazing career opportunity in the Middle East
• Tax Free Salary, Accommodation, Flights, Visa, Health Insurance
Expatriate Package £10+k value, in the form of:
•Shared Accommodation in Western Compound
•Holiday 23 Days
•Working days are Saturday to Thursday (variable shifts)
•Extensive Training & Development Package
•Minimum 18-month Contract with Cash Renewal Bonus
Our client is an innovative, fresh and inspirational chain of women’s fitness facilities in Riyadh, KSA. Their vision is to get women active and keep them active in any one of our stunning, boutique feel centres.
We are looking for Personal and Group Exercise professionals to join the team on an 18-month renewable contract. The Fitness culture and competitive demand in Saudi Arabia is huge, so it’s essential that you are fit, capable and passionate about getting women active and having fun.
In 2019/ 2020 they have big expansion plans in place, as they grow and develop their brand in the Middle East. They are now looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals.
You the fitness coach must be flexible, diverse and be able to deliver a variety of group exercises and small group training classes.
Team work is vital to their success so you’ll need to have flexible approach to tasks and work with your team mates so the team and company can achieve long and short term goals.
Our Clients Requirements:
Our client is looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals, who can perform as both Personal and Group Training Coaches.
You must be flexible, diverse and able to deliver Personal Training, a variety of group exercises and small group Team Trainings. Trainers will receive preference if they hold certification for: Les Mills Group Classes, Zumba, Yoga/Pilates and Spinning (Indoor Cycling)
• Your overall appearance should reflect your personal commitment to overall wellbeing for yourself.
• REPs Level 3 Fitness Instructor Qualification – Essential
• Exercise to music qualification (ETM) – Would be beneficial
• Les Mills qualification – Would be beneficial
• Previous experience teaching group exercise classes
• Certificate in First Aid – Desirable
• 1 year + of experience working in the leisure industry – Essential
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Essential
• Excellent communicator- Essential
• Fit, healthy and passionate about health and fitness
• Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
• Well organised, diligent
• Well-presented and approachable
• Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress
• Knowledge and skills
• Great team player
• Has flexible approach to challenges and change
Moving & Living in the Middle East:
Moving to a new country means making new friends and we understand that your personal life is important too, so they will host regular team social events to make you feel at home and meet new people and ensure your health care is covered too. We like to ensure any required travel visas are processed quickly and efficiently so you can take some time out to travel other parts of the world to see your friends and family.
As a rapidly growing, team centric business, hard work, self-motivation, team work and can-do attitudes are essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Exclusively at Spa Elite: How to apply: Please apply to this advert and send your up to date CV to Spa Elite Recruitment, feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities