|Company Name||Spa Elite Limited|
|Location||Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Personal & Private Group Trainer
Our client is offering a unique opportunity for a Personal Trainer to join their growing team of Fitness professionals. Apply today to join this expanding and refreshingly different fitness company.
You will need to be REPS Level 2/3 accredited/qualified and have had experience of both 1:1 and private group training, be approachable and most of all know how to make your classes and training fun!
They understand the huge benefits gained both physically and mentally from training not only indoors but also getting outside where they run bootcamp sessions.
The team offers anything from Personal Training, Private Group Classes, TRX Training and Running courses through to Yoga and Kettlebells training.
All trainers within the team are highly experienced, motivational and take time, pride and effort to motivate individuals and groups to achieve their goals.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience of Personal Training
- Must have knowledge and experience of TRX, kettlebell, bootcamp training, strength & conditioning a basic knowledge of nutrition.
- REPS Level 2/3 qualified
- Approachable, hardworking and motivational
- Flexible to take evening and weekend classes
- Creative in designing/launching new classes within the company brand
- Be forward thinking and to be able to network with clients and companies to establish repeat/new business.
- Possess the drive, determination, tenacity and above all the passion to train and motivate each and every client into achieving their goals.
Overview of Role:
- You will be working with a wide variety of clients from business men and women looking to inject some escapism into their hectic schedules, to professional athletes and fitness junkies with ages ranging from 16 – 70yrs +.
- You will need to be confident to run a variety of classes such as outdoor bootcamps, studio classes i.e. TRX, Kettlebells, Ultra-Fit etc. and you will also be given the opportunity to work with sports teams and to deliver private company training sessions and therefore you will need to hold a full driving licence.
- There will be a very strong opportunity for you to develop further classes and grow your client base, skills and reputation within the company.
Hours / Package Details:
- Hours and salary all depend on how much you can or want to take off
- If you have great relationships with clients and retain them, your earning potential could range anywhere from £500pcm – £3000pcm.
- The company takes small commission on Personal and Private Group Training but the rates and payments are considerably higher than normal gyms. The company supports its trainers with a full wish list of training equipment.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities