|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Rickmansworth, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Clinic
nr Rickmansworth, North London
Our Client is a rapidly evolving doctor led aesthetic practice with established clinic in Harley Street, London. Their focus is client centred in everything they do and the culture encourages learning, continual improvement and excellence.
We are looking for highly motivated individual to be part of our Client’s exciting journey as they continue to grow.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be working alongside the Business Development team and other partner Marketing Agencies to execute marketing campaign strategy and ideas. Your goal will be to help drive revenue by improving market presence, in line with the Company’s ambitions, through new customer acquisition and retention of existing customers across the business using all communication channels.
You will be the first point of contact for many different marketing matters, and will need to liaise with a number of people both within and outside the organisation. The role will require you to cover marketing across all of our sites, and understand the current marketing strategy for each site.
You must be an organised, hardworking and a friendly individual. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and be computer literate in all Microsoft Office programmes as well as having the ability to learn bespoke programmes very quickly.
Given the nature of the business, you may need to be flexible in your working hours from time to time.
- Management of CRM and automation of campaigns
- Social Media and Google remarketing
- PR including liaison with agencies, internal and external
- Branded print including brochures, treatment guides, consultation forms, pens, mugs etc
- Production of posters, flyers, leaflets, gift cards
- National and local advertising and trade magazines
- Patents and Trade Marks, liaising with Patents Attorney
- Administrative tasks in relation to the activities specified above
- Capture and effective segmentation of client data, reporting status updates
- Data input, reporting and analysis of results as required
- Liaise with Business Development, the Marketing Agencies and the CRM Executive as required to ensure the delivery of the marketing plans
- Attend and assist at marketing events and activities
- Coordinate specific marketing campaigns in line with the marketing plan
- Liaise with photoshoot designers for film shoots and creation of before and after images
- Organise and manage all marketing / client collateral and ensure brand consistency throughout
- Previous experience in a multi-channel marketing role including digital marketing
- Previous exposure to CRM systems
- Previous experience in the aesthetic, beauty or retail sector an advantage
- Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed
- Analytical approach and results focused
- Highly IT literate with excellent Excel and database skills
- High level of literacy with excellent attention to detail
- Photo-editing skills desirable
- Experience in design work desirable but not essential
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Confident communicator
- Hands-on, flexible approach
This role would suit a bright spirited, customer focused individual who has a passion for marketing and communications.
What’s on Offer;
- £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, based on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
How to Apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.