|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cumbria, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Leisure Membership Sales Advisor
Hotel & Spa
Our clients Hotel is based in the stunning Lake District, the location of the hotel boasts outstanding views along with offering luxurious spa facilities. The hotel offers a wide variety of activities and attracts a great clientele creating a lovely environment for both staff and guest alike.
We are now looking to recruit a Leisure Membership Sales Advisor. The role of the membership sales advisor is to deliver all aspects of the company sales procedure and to generate membership sales through effective enquiry handling from the initial enquiry call through to the membership tour, follow up call and final close of the sale.
You will also be tracking performance closely using company KPI reports and deliver pre agreed membership targets.
- Proactively record and track enquiries
- Record and update all membership enquiries using the enquiry forms and the enquiry system.
- Ensure detailed accurate and relevant information is recorded
- Complete daily membership KPI report for discussion with Club Manager, Hotel GM and central leisure team.
- Deliver all aspects of the company sales and mystery auditing procedure
- Sell the club effectively over the phone
- Handle incoming enquiries professionally and skilfully
- Selectively cold call prospects in order to generate interest
- Ensure telesales activity is sufficient to generate target numbers of members
- Conduct face to face tours
- Contribute to marketing and sales initiatives
- Deliver on agreed Targets
- Produce a proactive sales activity plan on a monthly basis to maximise sales performance.
- Membership Retention, support the Club Manager in driving membership retention by implementing a quarterly retention social calendar to encourage active membership engagement.
Our client truly believe in the people that they employ as they make the difference to the experience of their guests. Their staff take pride in what they do, with high standards and a passion for their work.
- Starting Salary £8.50 per hour (£17,680 annual)
- Commission / Incentives
- Free parking
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and Online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Preferential hotel rates
- Opportunities for long term career progression
- This position will include shifts working Saturday and/ or Sunday. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including bank holidays.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to your offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities.
- Spa Therapist | Stunning Hotel & Spa Resort | E138-19 new
- Aesthetic Therapist | Leading Medical Group | E324-18 new
- Cosmetic Trainer and Business Development Manager | Global Product Brand with A-List Clientele | E131-19 new
- Spa Therapist | Stunning Countryside Spa Retreat | E130-19 new
- Spa Therapist | Accommodation Available | E128-19 new