|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cumbria, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Hotel & Spa
Our clients Hotel is based in the stunning Lake District, the location of the hotel boasts outstanding views along with offering luxurious spa facilities. The hotel offers a wide variety of activities and attracts a great clientele creating a lovely environment for both staff and guest alike.
We are now looking to recruit a Leisure Assistant and in this position you will play a vital role in delivering a fun, professional and safe experience to the young guests and their families that visit the Hotel.
Qualifications: Any of the following qualifications or experience would be a distinct advantage:
- SVQ in Leisure or Fitness level 2/3
- Pool plant qualification or on-site experience in existing role.
- NPLQ or Nars qualification
- We are looking for a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed guest expectation.
- Often operating on the front line, you become a real ambassador for the company. You must be committed to consistently delivering high standards within Child care guidelines.
- Enthusiasm, professional and caring and have the ability to help maintain a safe fun environment and activities for children of all ages.
- We are looking for a leisure professional that is passionate about delivering customer service.
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar environment, preferably in a hotel based health club. Working to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness and safety whilst on duty.
- Full Time Contract – 40 Hours
- Starting Salary £7.50 per hour – £15,600
- Free parking
- Employee Awards
- Group Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In store and online discount cards
- Life Assurance
- Health Care Assistance Fund
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Preferential hotel rates
- Opportunities for long term career progression
This position will include shifts working Saturdays and / or Sundays. Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during the busier periods including bank holidays.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to your offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities