|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Nr Leeds & York, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Hotel & Spa
Nr Leeds & York
Fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful boutique Spa within a stunning environment.
As Head Therapist you will be looking after new and existing Spa guests and supporting your team members.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Therapist that enjoys offering a 5 star service and standard of treatment that leave guests wishing to return to the Hotel and Spa time and time again along with coaching and developing a team of Therapists.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Massage qualification
2-3 years’ working experience within a Spa environment
- Can motivate, coach and mentor a team of Therapists and support management with the daily running of the Spa.
- Can offer a high standard of treatment
- Strong team work ethic
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience.
- Customer focused and works towards high standards at all times
Overview of Duties:
- Your role will be covering treatment 70% of the time and working as a support for the Spa Manager for 30% of the time.
- Supporting management with the day to day running of the Spa
- Control costs relating to the Spa operation and work within budgets
- To exceed monthly revenue and retail targets
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting a team of Therapists with a key focus on sales, performance and service.
- Ensure the Spa runs to a high operational standard
- Performing high standards of treatments
- Promote and recommend aftercare advice and promote retail sale
- Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding services and showcasing the treatment menu.
- Attend monthly operational meetings with the Spa Manager
- To lead an efficient and motivated team to ensure an unforgettable Spa experience for Spa and Hotel guests.
- Salary: Up to £18,720 Depending on experience – £21,500 + OTE
- Commission – Approx. £125.00 per month = £1,500 annual (Service Charge) should all KPI’s targets are met.
- Earn additional commission on Retail sales at 10%, target based
PLUS all gratuities
- Product House Training
- Head Therapist training days & monthly operational meeting with the Spa Manager.
- Ongoing training and support via Spa Manager, Head office & Regional team.
- Meals provided on Duty
- Free Parking
- Other company/ Hotel discounts
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities