|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head Therapist to join this beautiful and homely Hotel and Spa retreat.
You would joining an award winning company and be working in a stunning property within the heart of the Cotswolds.
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High standard of personal appearance as role model to staff
• Proven strong retail background
• Computer literate.
• Good team player
• Responsible for the overall running of the Treatment rooms
• Increase retail revenue through strong retail focus
• Raise awareness of The Treatment rooms
• Strive to reach overall Budgets set
• To carry out Treatments to a high standard
• Encourage guest repeat bookings
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard
• Working towards reaching the overall budgets set
• Seeking opportunities/ideas/training to ensure overall retail revenue budget is achieved.
• Seeking opportunities with Front of house team to help drive the business forward.
• Refresher training and continual awareness of the Treatment rooms presence
• Flexibility to ensure that you are able to accommodate client requests
• Trains new starters & existing Therapists in Treatment procedures & products
• Build a regular client base by encouraging repeat bookings
• Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard
• Manage stock control
• Stock ordering
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in all Spa localities the local area
• Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by General manager and Spa Director
Package being offered:
• £20,000 – £22,000 – Basic, depending on experience
• Commission on Retail Sales
• Use of Pool & Gym on working days
• Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
• One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
• Discount on product purchases
• Discount on Treatments
• Discount on food & stays in all company properties
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Uniform provided
• Training in House
• Long Service Awards
• Free parking
• The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this successful team please contact Spa Elite today!!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Note: Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service