|Company Name||Spa Recruitment Ltd|
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Front of House Supervisor
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive and are looking for Front of House Supervisor.
Our client is a beautiful retreat based within an historic building surrounded by gardens and parkland which makes a lasting impression.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all guest service procedures set by the hotel are met whilst supporting all aspects of the Front Office.
What is on offer for you…
- Basic Salary: £9.50 per hour (£19,760)
- 50% discount on Food & Beverage
- Extensive training both internally and externally
- Worldwide career opportunities within the Company
- Heavily discounted associate room rates for you & friends and family
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty and free uniform
- Free car parking
- Play Golf for free and preferential rates for family & friends
- Extensive employee benefits
Expertise we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in hotel reception
- Front of house experience is essential, ideally within a Hotel environment
- Previous experience with Marsha, Fidelio and Opera is an advantage
- The ability to train others
A brief overview of your day…
- Attend morning meeting to ensure the team is up to date on Information
- Provide performance feedback to Front of House team when necessary, including disciplinary and appraisal procedures.
- Have knowledge on the local area in order to provide guests with information
- To be able to handle and resolve guest complaints in accordance with hotel procedures
- Comply with Data Protection and Health and Safety procedures
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities