|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Notting Hill, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Front of House
Cutting Edge Treatments
Notting Hill, London
Our clients’ company is bringing something unique to the industry offering bespoke treatments with results driven products changing the way the world takes care of their face. We are seeking experienced Front of House Hosts with exceptional people, service and sales skills.
Their Therapists carry out unique facial techniques along and offer cutting edge products to enhance the performance of the treatment and aftercare.
If you have a love for Front of House and Guest relations and would like to join a fast-paced, fun and energetic work environment with long-term career potential and earning potential please contact Spa Elite Recruitment and express your interest in these fantastic opportunities.
Overview of the Role:
- As Front of House host, you would manage the reception area, greet clients and be a great multi tasker.
- You will have a genuinely friendly manner coupled with exceptional professionalism and passion for client satisfaction.
- Take responsibility for the diary management system ensuring a smooth booking process for all clients.
- Support Therapists and other staff members day to day
- Create an excellent and unforgettable personal experience for clients
- Drive sales and service, recommend and upsell all services
- Manage client personal data adhering to company policy and compliance requirements.
- Build new guest relationships and focus on retention of clients and follow up service.
- Meet and exceed service and retail objectives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a Host or Front of House position in a similar environment
- Must have the ability to manage front of house within a fast faced environment
- Passion for delivering five-star service and exceptional guest service skills
- Retail experience and a passion for retail and commercial awareness
- Ability to work towards achieving targets and KIP’s
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an exceptional experience
- Experienced and familiar with booking systems, point of sale and diary management.
Exceptional Package on Offer:
- Basic Salary £22,000 to £23,000
- Outstanding OTE earnings
- Commission on Retail
- Pension Scheme
- Gift vouchers, incentives and rewards
- Rolling rota, confirmed in advanced
APPLY TODAY VIA SPA ELITE: We are looking for passionate and dedicated professionals who will enjoy working as a dedicated Facial expert.
Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities