|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
International Fitness Professionals
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH THE SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY
Amazing career opportunity in the Middle East.
A tax free salary with accommodation & health insurance included
Total Salary: SAR132,000 (£27,130) per annum TAX FREE
Start Date: ASAP
Bonus Potential SAR10,500 (£2,159.00) + per annum
Expatriate Package, in the form of:
- Shared Accommodation in Western Compound (allocation shown in above breakdown)
- Employment transportation
- Health Insurance provided
- Annual Vacation: 23 Days
- Working days: Saturday-Thursday (variable shifts)
- Extensive Training & Development Package
- Recruitment Flight and Flight back to home country on completion of contract
Our Client is an innovative, fresh and inspirational chain of women’s fitness facilities in Riyadh, KSA.
Our vision is to get women active and keep them active in any one of our stunning, boutique feel centres. Our prices are affordable and our customer service and cleanliness levels are sky high.
We are looking for an experienced Fitness Manager with excellent leadership skills to join our Club Management team on a 12 month renewable contract. You will be responsible for the club operations including, Timetabling, Fitness team management, Group Exercise and will ensure that all standard operating procedures are implemented and managed. You will coach and mentor your team to achieve their fitness income targets, whilst proactively engaging both members and the team to be part of a happy and active community.
As a Fitness Manager must be a strong but fair leader, be vigilant and thorough in your delivery and lead by example on all areas of the Clients essentials. Your fitness knowledge is flexible, diverse and you are able to deliver a variety of group exercise and small group training classes.
Each member of your team is set clear objectives by you and is regularly coached, reviewed, and audited to achieve consistency across all services.
Our client really takes pride in recognising hard workers, so we’ll offer you a substantial training and development package and reward you with commission for your efforts and enthusiasm. We want our team to feel valued at all times, so we’ll welcome you into our family, make you feel at home in a Western, secure compound and help you to adjust to the Saudi culture.
Skills and Specifications
• Fit, healthy and passionate about health and fitness
• Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
• Well organised, diligent and has amazing coaching and leadership skills
• Well presented and approachable
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress knowledge and skills
• Courageous and self motivated with good implementation skills
• Great team player and gets the best out of every individual
• Has flexible approach to challenges and change
• *REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification
• *Exercise to music qualification (ETM)
• Previous experience teaching group exercise classes.
• Certificate in First Aid/Health & Safety
• 1 year + of managerial and operational experience working in the leisure industry
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Proven ability to manage departmental income and expenditure codes to budget
Key Performance Indicators
• Achieving fitness income targets and yield per head consistently month on month
• Member interaction/contact targets
• Club audits & reviews are fulfilled to the standard required.
• Member & Staff feedback
• New member journey is delivered in its entirety to all members
Our Client regards every team member as a valuable part of our family.
Moving to a new country means making new friends and we understand that your personal life is important too, so we host regular team social events to make you feel at home and meet new people and ensure your health care is covered too.
We like to ensure any required travel visas are processed quickly and efficiently so you can take some time out to travel other parts of the world to see your friends and family.
As a rapidly growing, team centric business, hard work, self-motivation, team work and can-do attitudes are essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply via Spa Elite Recruitment today.
APPLY TO SPA ELITE | Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV including a photo to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities