|Company Name||Spa Elite Limited|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Beautiful Spa Retreat
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Fitness Instructor to join this award winning team and Spa. You will be assisting with the smooth running of the Fitness department and have the ability to teach a range of studio classes.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual, who has good studio teaching experience with an ability to teach a broad range of fitness classes as well as PT.
Working within the spa fitness team, your aim will be to provide a first class customer service to all guests and members, focusing on their health, wellbeing and fitness requirements. Good interaction and communication skills a must!
- Level 3 Qualification
- Relevant Fitness experience
- Is able to deliver a good range of studio classes to a high-quality standard
- Follow the latest trends happening in the Fitness world
- Eager and able to interact well both in a class format and one to one
Can be flexible with shifts hours as shifts which can start from 6am through to 8pm we would advise that you live in reasonable distance and our team will be able to check this for you on application.
Package on Offer and Key Benefits:
- £17,000 – £19,000 – Basic, depending on experience
- Paid Overtime & Tips
- Use of Pool & Gym on working day
- Meal provided on duty + two Coffee Breaks a day
- One FULL weekend off every 3 weeks
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on Treatments
- Discount on food & stays in all company properties
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
- The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine, they are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members.
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the leisure department and Spa well and be an asset to this established team. If you think you have what it takes to join this award winning team then please contact Spa Elite today!!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Note: Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service