|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Southern Ireland, Ireland|
International Fitness Professionals
*Award Winning 5-Star Luxury Hotel & Spa*
Our client is an outstanding 5-Star Lakeside Hotel & Spa retreat situated in Ireland. The Resort and Spa is a luxurious haven of relaxation in a stunning setting, attracting a clientele expecting impeccable service. The Health club & Spa offers a contemporary contrast to its surroundings and as you would expect, everything about this resort is 5-Star quality.
On behalf of our client, we are now seeking a dynamic Fitness Instructor to join the Health club team. This fantastic opportunity would suit someone has 5-Star experience or who has worked in a high-end premier exclusive health club as a Fitness Instructor. You will be working with a team that does not compromise on any aspect of the guest experience.
Reporting to the Fitness Manager and Spa Director you will be responsible for delivering exceptional fitness services to guests and members of the Spa and Hotel brand standards, whilst maintaining excellent Five Star client care and operational standards.
Another key responsibility will be for revenue generation through up selling of personal training and cross sales to other business centres in the spa.
- Spa & Fitness sales
- Achieving sales targets
- Drive personal training revenue through recommending a course of sessions based upon achieving objectives.
- Encourage clients to return to the spa by recommending an ongoing fitness programme and cross selling the other business centres in the spa.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all treatments, packages and any promotions
- Participate in demonstrations/ events as required
- Assist the Membership Sales Executive in driving and maintaining revenue through sales tours and membership retention.
- Provide personal training, gym instruction and fitness programmes for all guests and members, taking into account their needs and goals monitoring their progress on a regular basis.
- Perform all fitness activities to an exceptional standard, as per the Hotel brand standards.
- Conduct fitness assessments, carrying out an in-depth consultation with each client, ensuring medical history and concerns are identified.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and levels of guest supplies in the fitness areas.
- Follow opening and closing procedures correctly, reporting any maintenance issues to the Duty Manager.
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, cleanliness and hygiene of the fitness areas, reporting any maintenance issues immediately and following up to ensure they are rectified as soon as possible.
In this 5 star establishment focusing constantly on guest relations and exceptional customer service is a must. With this in mind you will also be responsible for;
- Maintain the highest standard of guest service by following protocols and displaying genuine care and attention to detail.
- Maintain a pro-active presence in fitness areas, offering help, advice and support to all users.
- Consistently record guest preferences, accurately updating guest profiles and communicating any relevant information to colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times including data protection, medical details and any information provided in confidence by the client.
- From time to time you will be responsible for escorting guests to changing rooms, as well as pointing out the location of heat experiences and relaxation areas and explaining their use.
- Report any guest complaints to the Duty Manager so that they can be handled promptly and effectively.
Qualifications & Experience;
- Previous 5 Star or premier health club experience is essential
- Minimum 1-2 years Fitness Instructor experience
Excellent Package on Offer;
- €25,000 to €27,000 / £21,000 to £22,500 basic depending on experience
- Discounted food & beverage
- Meals on duty
- Accommodation assistance on initial engagement
- Relocation assistance of €500 / £420 for applicants outside of Ireland