|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Bedfordshire, United Kingdom|
UK Fitness Professionals Full time
Female Tennis Coach
Private Estate, Bedfordshire
Overview of Role
This is a full time role based on a country estate in central Bedfordshire. You will be working for a private family as tennis player with additional duties.
The client has instructed us to find a tennis player who has previous coaching or teaching experience and plays tennis to a high standard. The tennis would be played on an indoor court in a brand new private leisure building.
When not playing tennis you would be expected to check equipment is sufficiently stocked, in good condition and look after the day to day running of the leisure building to ensure it is ready for use at short notice. Hospitality will play a part in the role and some housekeeping duties may be required, either in the leisure building or nearby main house.
You will report to the estate manager and the role will be based on a 5 day, 40 hour week. Weekend and evening work may be required and a TOIL system will be monitored with the estate manager.
The purpose of the role is to be available for tennis at very short notice when the client and family are at the house. The tennis will take priority over any other work carried out. As such you would have to live in or live locally. The house does have contained independent staff flats and a double bedroom with en-suite and shared living area would be offered to you.
The nearby village of Toddington is within walking distance and close to the M1 motorway, mainline railway to London and 20minutes from Luton Airport. Milton Keynes is the nearest large town.
• Tennis opponent and coach for the client and family or guests
• Look after equipment and stocks within leisure building.
• Ensure Leisure building is ready for use at short notice (usually no less than 7 days notice)
• Hospitality of guests in the leisure building providing, drinks, snacks etc.
• Carry out and oversee housekeeping in leisure building
• Assist in main house with housekeeping if required.
• Any other reasonable requests associated with working for a private house or country estate.
The estate has seen the main house undergo a major renovation project, including the staff accommodation. The leisure building is a brand new building, and is hoped to be handed over to the estate, from the building company in December 2017, this has taken over 2 years from start to finish. The house can spend periods of time with few or even no guests, busy periods can see 20+ guests staying.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Able to play tennis to a high standard
• Previous coaching or teaching experience in tennis
• Ability to play and coach wide age range, from young children to adults
• Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Flexibility working on a newly developed country estate employed alongside a small team of existing employees
Annual salary up to £27,000 per annum depending on tennis experience, qualifications and whether staff accommodation is used.
Basic provisions provided during work hours, drinks, snacks.
Free accommodation within staff flat, recently refurbished and fully furnished, turnkey items included.
Where possible use of a vehicle will be offered, this depends on driving experience and any licence endorsements.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: How to Apply
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities