|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||North West London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Cutting Edge Facial Treatments, a Facial with a difference
Up to £30,000 OTE
North West London
Our clients’ company is bringing something unique to the wellness industry and with exciting expansion plans on the horizon we now have career opportunities available on a full time or part time basis to join their team as a Facialist.
The position will offer you an incredible career opportunity and as part of your development you will be trained in all of their unique facial techniques and cutting-edge product range which enhances the performance of the treatment and provides the client with great aftercare results.
There will be long term career opportunities for Therapists who wish to progress their career with the brand and if you are looking to move into a senior position across the group.
Exceptional Package on Offer;
• Basic Salary; Up to £23,000
• Amazing £30,000 OTE
• Commission is offered, from services, retail and performance
• Bonus quarterly paid pro rata of £500 if studio meets retail conversion expectation.
• Pension Scheme
• Gift vouchers, incentives and rewards
• Rolling rota confirmed in advanced
• Continual training and development
Expertise we are looking for….
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent
• Must be confident with Massage
• Previous experience with electrical facials would be an advantage
• High stamina due to the fast pace of work and busy environment
• Exceptional knowledge of the skin
• Your day will be at a quicker pace compared to a Spa so if you are looking to be part of a vibrant and high energy team then we would love to hear from you
APPLY TODAY VIA SPA ELITE: We are looking for passionate and dedicated professionals who will enjoy working as a dedicated Facial expert.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities