|Company Name||Spa-Elite Ltd|
|Location||Holborn, London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Holborn Area, London
Would like to work with an industry leading Hair Stylist?
Our client has an impressive portfolio with credentials ranging from television appearances and celebrity collaborations, to creating looks for some of the most iconic and influential designers out there which has won numerous Awards and nominations.
The company strives to bring fashion hair to the high-street, for both men and women.
This is an amazing time to join company as they are currently expanding their team and salons across the Cotswolds and London areas.
We are now have an opening for a Salon Manager as this is a senior role within the organisation you will need to demonstrate both natural talent as a stylist and the ability to run a salon ; motivating others in the process.
Whilst help will be provided in all aspects of the job you will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and commercially minded – But above all else “On Brand”.
Career prospects for the right candidate are significant as our client looks to grow the brands commercial, media footprint over the coming years.
Qualifications & Skills;
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Hair Dressing
• Previous and proven experience as a Senior Stylist
• Demonstrably talented stylist and inspirational character
• Experience as a Salon Manager in a high end Salon environment
• Commercially minded Salon Manager
• Motivate and lead the team, feedback on new techniques and on trend looks every season and product house collection launches.
• Team leader
• Approachable; help staff achieve their career/artistic goals and maintain the company culture.
Overview of the job Requirements;
• Media and session representative
• Handling a variety of different celebrity, media and session related projects as and when called upon.
• Effectively monitoring productivity
• Ensure staff work to their full capability at all times
• Setting and managing team targets, and monitoring takings/retention
• Monitor client retention and working with staff to increase their revenue, managing all KPI’s; product targets, turnover targets, retention targets.
• Managing the team: To have consistent meetings internally within the salon team to monitor performance, KPI’s and manage goals/targets. Including individual appraisals.
• Ordering: Maintaining the optimum retail and professional stock of products, including new products reviews as a key way to inspire staff and clientele.
• Opening up: First in and the last out philosophy; or a managed process through rotating staff.
• Team building: To effectively manage the cohesive environment and moral of staff monitoring client intake; liaising with the “relevant staff” to ensure the operating procedures are in place and guests are aware of the treatments on offer.
• To ensure clients are being booked in to maximize salon productivity
• Driving business internally & externally; integrating into the local community and businesses: Helping build awareness of the salon through effective routes to market within the local catchment.
• Staff recruitment: To help grow the team with effective members of staff that fit both the salon and the aspirations of the brand
• Training: Plan consistent weekly/monthly dates for colour, cutting and styling training within the salon, reward staff members when targets are hit with the appropriate course/reward.
• Being a direct link to the brand
• Maintaining the brand ethos and quality of work
• Salary: £19k – 45k – Depending on experience
• Full company benefits will be discussed on application
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service