|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||North London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Various Locations around the North London Area
Established in 2005 in South Africa, our client is a family-run business. It is the country’s leading beauty salon franchise that delivers on quality, service and heart. The chain boasts over 170 stores across South Africa.
In recent years, our client has taken on the role of pioneering community upliftment initiatives through education – a salon-first in South Africa. Coupled with this, our client first-to-market launch of its’ loyalty programme in 2006 sees over 300,000 members enjoying rewards and benefits from their regular visits.
Our clients has their very own skincare brand which delivers scientifically proven results while also offering treatments with other leading skincare brands.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 & NVQ level 3 or CIBTAC AND CIDESCO.
- Min 2 years’ experience or more preferred and previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon environment at a high level of service and possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques and possess excellent hygiene and sanitation skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide the total guest experience to our guests.
- You must be able to perform a variety of treatments including facials, waxes, massages, nail treatments, aesthetic treatments, (laser hair removal, this would be an advantage)
- Additional training will be provided for treatments such as threading, eye lash extensions and more.
Over view of Duties:
- Provide consistent professional facial, body and nail treatments
•Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
• Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
• Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals.
• Actively promote treatments, services and retail, as well as promotions and/or discounts available.
•You will be offered further training and refresher training when required
• Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings (talk shows)
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Assist in all areas of the salon’s operation as requested by management
• Able to move around salons when and if needed
• Embody the culture and the philosophy of the brand
- Level 3 therapists £17,680 basic
• Level 4 therapist £18,720 basic
• Level 5/Senior Therapists £20,280 basic
• 2% commission on Treatments
• 10% commission on Retail
• 28 days holiday each year
• Uniform provided
• Paid lunch break
• Ongoing training in Spa treatments & procedures and product ranges
We are looking for Beauty Therapists who have a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who has a real passion for beauty and who will represent the Brand well and be an asset to this team.
How to apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service