|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Award Winning Clinic
Harley Street, London
Our Client is a rapidly evolving doctor led aesthetic practice with established clinic in Harley Street, London. Their focus is client centred in everything they do and the culture encourages learning, continual improvement and excellence.
We are looking for highly motivated individual to be part of our Client’s exciting journey as they continue to grow.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be working closely alongside the Practitioners and the team, to ensure that customers are given the best in class service and experience.
You will be the first point of contact for existing and new patients and will need to liaise with several people both within and outside the organisation whilst delivering an exceptional branded customer experience.
The Role and Responsibilities;
- To be the first point of contact for Patients and Practitioners
- Be involved with all inbound and outbound contact for all patients, ensuring all data is captured correctly and accurate information is entered into systems
- You will have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service
- You will be able to listen, empathise, influence, persuade and engage with people at all levels in a confident and assured manner
- Can handle ‘difficult or challenging’ customer conversations
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Can multi-task and work to tight timescales
- Be a competent IT user of Microsoft Office products
- Manage patient queries and complaints efficiently
- Assist Clinical team in day to day functioning
In summary, you may be involved in any aspect of the patient’s journey from initial enquiry to end of treatment and follow up.
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to resolving problems and challenging situations
- Ensure that communication via e-mail and text message is timely and accurate
- Supporting and working in a team
- Be organised and maintain a calendar
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be able to maintain polite attitude when handling phone calls or dealing with patients face to face
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and shifts
- Ideally you will have strong experience in a customer facing position
- Ensuring service centre targets are met
- Customer face to face or telephone sales experience would be an advantage
What’s on Offer;
- £18,000 to £21,000 per annum, based on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
How to Apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.