|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Brow Threader and Specialist
Lash and Brow Salon
Forest Hill Area of London
Our award winning Client is an incredible lash and brow salon in London. They have now asked us to recruit several new team members for their thriving and growing business.
We are looking for experienced eyebrow threading specialists to start immediately so if you are looking for an exciting career move and fit the bill below then we’d like to hear from you.
- As a brow threader and specialist, you will administer a variation of professional eyebrow and facial threading treatments.
- You must possess a thorough knowledge of threading
- You will ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed in accordance with the Company’s standard operating policies and procedures.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn everything about the products and services to ensure you possess the most up-to-date knowledge and skill.
Hours of work;
- The working week can be either 4 days on 3 days off working from 9am to 8pm or alternatively, 5 days on 2 days off working from 11am to 8pm, 10am to 7pm or 8am to 5pm. Both options will total a 40-hour working week and the hours will incorporate breaks.
- As you would expect from a busy and in demand London brow salon, you will be working most weekends.
Qualifications & Experience Required;
- Level 3 Qualification with relevant modules covered OR additional threading courses. Proof of brow threading training and certification will be required.
- 6 months’ practical brow threading experience
- Ability to deliver an excellent treatment whilst naturally putting the client at ease whilst you are delivering your treatments.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Carrying out full guest consultations before any treatments begin
- Initiate and implement latest techniques and processes in treating customers with their eyebrow/facial concerns.
- Ensure total guest satisfaction at the end of your treatments
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and tidy work environment
- Comply and adhere to all company regulations
- Build strong relationships with repeat visitor and new guests to encourage loyalty to the Salon.
- Meet set sales targets for treatments
- Participate in Salon meetings
- Demonstrate a professional image at all times in line with company Policies and Procedures
Package on offer;
- Basic of £18,000 upwards depending on experience
- Company pension
- 28 days’ holiday
How to Apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service