|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Employed or Self Employed Opportunities
Award Winning Salon
Commutable from Woking
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive. Due to their continued success they are now expanding their team and have positions available for talented Beauty Therapists on a full time or part time basis.
Are you a self-employed Therapist looking for that ideal salon environment to showcase your skills and attract repeat clientele in a great location or are you looking for an employed contract, we have opportunities available for both.
This is a busy, well established Salon with a long standing client base so it is a great place for Therapists to excel and be part of an award winning team.
Expertise we are looking for….
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified or equivalent
- Have skills in intimate hot waxing
- Can offer a high standard of treatment
- Customer focused
- Previous experience working in a high end salon or Spa environment
- Great personality, professional but friendly and can put guests at ease
- Strong team work ethic
- Organised and Reliable
On offer for you….
SELF EMPLOYED OPTION: OUTSTANDING EARNING POTENTIAL
- Exceptional treatment commission rates of 45-50%
- Managed reception facilities
- A furnished designated treatment room
- Incentive programmes on products
- Commission on retail products sold
- Discount on products/treatments
- A FREE monthly treatment
- Please note, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
EMPLOYED OPTION: OUTSTANDING EARNING POTENTIAL
- Full Time Hours: 36-44 Hours (over 4-5 days)
- Part Time Hours:15-32 Hours (over 3-4 days)
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Commission on Retail products sold
- Incentive programmes via product houses
- A work-place pension
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per annum for full-time position hours (prorated for part-time hours)
- Employee discount on products/treatments
- A free monthly treatment (following successful completion of probationary period)
- Fully funded ongoing training as applicable
Exclusively advertised with Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities