|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
We are looking for a Beauty Therapist with passion, dedication and a Therapist that also enjoys offering a 5 star service and high standard of treatment.
The team of Therapists have a vast array of experience of working in Spas and Salons, they are known for their outstanding customer service and client care. The Salon offers a range of treatments from relaxation, rejuvenating and advanced Skincare treatments through to healing treatments for the more Holistic approach.
The salon stocks advanced, globally renowned skincare along with tailor making their treatments to the clients requirements. Their focus is wellness and skincare and each of their Therapists are committed to creating individual treatments, having assessed each client’s skincare and wellness needs.
With state of the art, cutting edge wellness face therapies, hand, feet & body products, treatments and technologies this will be a Salon where you will be constantly undergoing up to date training, and keeping abreast with the changing dynamics of this ever growing beauty, wellness and skincare industry.
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or equivalent
- Can offer a high standard of treatment
- Previous experience working in a high end salon or Spa
- Strong team work ethic
- Keen eye for detail ensuring that the guests receive an unforgettable experience
- Motivated, passionate and customer focused
- Performing treatments to a high standard
- Promote and recommend aftercare advice and promote retail and treatment sales.
- Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding services and showcasing the treatment menu and salon services.
- Keep treatment rooms and Salon areas clean and tidy at all times
- Attending training courses when required to up-skill and keep your treatment and retail experience up to date.
- Basic Salary: Up to £20,800 *Depending on experience
- 10% commission on retail sales
- 10% commission on service sales after VAT and a pre-set targets are met
- Staff purchases of all products at trade price and free products supported by suppliers when sales targets are achieved and or performance based
- 50% off treatments on days off
- Flexible working hours *depending on business needs
- Ongoing training in new treatments and monthly refresher from some of their key suppliers
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities