|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Mayfair, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Assistant Clinic Manager
Leading Medical Group
With Clinics based across the UK this successful company offers some of the most advanced non-invasive anti-ageing and restorative skin solutions.
We now have an opening for an Assistant Clinic Manager to join this established Clinic. As an Assistant Manager you will provide guidance and leadership for the staff in the clinic. You will support the Clinic Manager with developing an effective and motivated team, leading by example and demonstrating an extensive knowledge of the treatments that the clinic offers.
You will also continue to conduct high quality aesthetic treatments whilst supporting the Manager with day to day clinic operations.
- Passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
- Beauty NVQ Level 4 would be desirable and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience within a Practioner/Senior Practioner role for 1 year or more.
- Good level of general education, grammar and spelling
Key Skills & Abilities:
- Motivated, organised and Professional
- Demonstrates good commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to support, maintain and be part of high-performance teams
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Capable of problem solving and decision making
- Honest, reliable and professional at all times
Brief Overview of Role:
- To assist in the achievement of clinic budgets and financial targets by communicating daily targets and motivating the team.
- To provide active and consistent daily support and leadership the clinic staff, developing an effective and motivated team.
- To carry out high quality and professional laser and skin treatments
- To carry out or participate in, skin and laser consultations with prospective clients to determine individual needs and to make recommendations on appropriate treatments and products.
- Maintain client follow ups with phone calls and email support when required
- To greet clients and visitors who arrive at the clinic and ensure they are made to feel welcome, dealing with their enquiry in a professional and courteous way
Excellent Package on Offer:
- Excellent Basic: Discussed on application
- Great commission scheme and incentives, fantastic earning potential
- Free skin and Laser treatments and highly discounted Injectable treatments
- Paid holiday; 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays which increases with length of service.
- Pension scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare vouchers
APPLY VIA SPA ELITE: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
- Hair Stylist | Worldwide Luxury Brand | E189-19a new
- Spa Receptionist | Be part of something very special | E220-19 new
- Holistic Therapist / Spa Therapist | Be part of something special | E219-19 new
- Salon Manager | Lash and Brow Company | E217-19 new
- Aesthetic Nurse | Advance Skin & Wellness Clinic | E126-19 new