|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cambridge, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Advanced Cosmetic Clinic
(4 days per week)
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive as they now have an opening for an Maternity Cover Aesthetic Therapist to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Doctor in the field of Aesthetics where you will have the opportunity to offer and perform a range of branded aesthetic treatments for the face and body.
There is also the opportunity to work closely with their Consultant who has 25 years’ experience in plastic surgery and advanced skincare treatments. Assisting with a wide range of minor surgical and non-surgical procedures aimed at rejuvenating and enhancing appearance.
The role will be Part time Monday to Thursday; however you may be required to work the occasional Friday or Saturday to cover staff holiday, or patients that are unable to attend week day appointments. There is also opportunity for this to progress into a permanent role following the maternity cover.
On offer for you…
• Basic Salary £22,000 to £26,000 (Pro Rata)
• Monday to Thursday with occasional Friday’s
• 23 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Closed for the Christmas period, although you would be expected to use some of your holiday allowance to cover some of these days.
• Free Parking
• Uniform tunics provided
Expertise we are looking for….
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Equivalent
• Level 4 Laser and Core Knowledge would be an advantage
• Experience with CACI is essential
• Previous experience with SkinPen Micro-Needling, Cool Sculpting, Laser Hair Removal and Skin Peels are an advantage.
• Someone who can offer a high standard of treatment and 5 star customer service
• Minimum 2 years previous experience working in a Clinic environment
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put patients at ease
An overview of your day…
• Should have confidence to conduct aesthetic and skin care consultations independently but in line with the company’s already set proformas and protocols. Their surgeon will always be available for advice and support.
• Assisting the Consultant with minor surgery and performing the role of chaperone for surgical consultations and follow up appointments.
• Performing high standards of advanced skincare treatments, treatments included are Chemical Peels, Cool Sculpting, Laser Hair Removal using the Lumenis Lightsheer Laser, Facials, CACI and using our skin diagnostic machine the Observ520.
• You would be working with product lines from the NeoStrata and Exuviance and Obagi range.
• Support the Practice Manager when required with administrative tasks
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities