|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||Bristol, United Kingdom|
International Aesthetic Professionals
Leading Medical Group
Full Time or Part Time
Our client has great success across the UK with many clinics offering the most advanced non-invasive anti-aging and restorative skin treatments.
We are seeking experienced Aesthetic Therapists that can carry out a range of treatments on a full time or part time basis.
• Passion for skincare and aesthetics with good working knowledge of the beauty/aesthetic industry Beauty NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
• Beauty NVQ Level 4 (desirable) and/or Laser Core of Knowledge
• Good level of General education
If you also have qualifications and have experience in any of the following we would like to hear from you:
• Laser Trained
• Prescription Facials
• Vein Removal
• Skin Tags
• Skin Peels
• Semi-Permanent Make-Up
• Other qualifications / experience in Aesthetics is always an advantage
Overview of Role:
You will be responsible for performing high quality aesthetic treatments whilst maximising any potential sales opportunities.
You will maintain an excellent standard of customer care at all times, monitoring the client’s journey from start to finish and ensure full client satisfaction by offering expert advice on skincare and post treatment care.
Full key responsibilities can be provided upon application
Excellent Package on Offer:
• Basic: £22,000
• Commission: Up to £32,000 OTE
• Paid Holiday
• Other Company benefits discussed on application
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities