|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Award Winning Clinic
Harley Street, London
Our Client is a rapidly evolving; doctor led aesthetic practice with established clinic in Harley Street, London. Their focus is client centred in everything they do and the culture encourages learning, continual improvement and excellence.
We are looking for highly motivated individual to be part of our Client’s exciting journey as they continue to grow.
You will be required to work flexibly as part of a small team delivering excellence to clients and ensuring the highest standards at all times.
- To meet and greet clients in a professional and welcoming manner and ensure all pre-treatment paperwork is completed
- Carry out pre-treatment consultation to ensure clients understand documentation and benefits/risks of procedure
- To ensure that every client signs the correct consent form before any treatment is carried out
- When fully trained, carry out high quality and effective laser and skin treatments as delegated by the Medical Directors following company protocols
- Carry out client consultations for designated treatments, i.e. laser hair removal
- Deliver exceptional client care and maintain a professional rapport with clients that encourages client retention
- Recommend treatments and products within the scope of the role and refer other enquiries to the medical team
- To record and update client records using the in CRM system
- Upload clients before and after images to client records
- Assist with Doctor-led clinics carrying out prep of treatment rooms and any other tasks required
- Carry out all administrative duties required within the clinic
- Ordering stock items as required
- Ensure all treatment rooms are fully stocked and prepared each day and left ready for the next day at the end of the session
We Are Looking For;
- Min NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy preferably CIDESCO/CIBTAC trained and with previous aesthetic/laser experience
- Confident and professional manner
- Excellent communicator and high personal standards
- Versatile and willing to work flexibly across both sites including evenings and at weekends.
- Initiative and willingness to do what needs to be done
- Must be able to work flexibly in accordance with rota including evenings, Tuesday to Friday with some Saturday Working.
What’s on Offer;
- £20,000 to £23,000 per annum, based on experience. Plus Commission structure after completion of probationary period
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
How to Apply;
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.