|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Advanced Skincare Clinic
We are absolutely delighted to be supporting our client with this recruitment drive as they now have an opening for an Aesthetic Therapist to join their team. Our client would also be open to receiving applications for Beauty Therapists who would like to move into Aesthetics as full training can be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Doctor in the field of Aesthetics where you will have the opportunity to offer and perform a range of branded aesthetic treatments for the face and body.
There is also the opportunity to work closely with their Consultant who has 25 years’ experience in plastic surgery and advanced skincare treatments. Performing a wide range of minor surgical and non-surgical procedures aimed at rejuvenating and enhancing the appearance along with more advanced treatments such as Facelifts and injectable’s such as Botox and Fillers.
Examples of minor surgery where you would be required to assist the surgeon would be 2 stitch face lift, eyelid surgery, scar revision, dermabrasion, and mole removal.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, CIDESO, CIBTAC or Equivalent
• Level 4 Qualification would be an advantage
• Experience performing a range of Aesthetic treatments, but full training can be provided
• Someone who can offer a high standard of treatment and 5 star customer service
• Previous experience working in a Clinic environment or high end Spa/Salon
• Great personality, professional but friendly and can put patients at ease
• Strong team work ethic
• Keen eye for detail ensuring that the patients receive an unforgettable experience while at the Clinic
• We are looking for a Therapist that will be excited by the potential of the role and growth of the company
Brief Over View of Duties:
• Should have confidence or be prepared to be trained to conduct aesthetic and skin care consultations independently but in line with the company’s already set proformas and protocols. Their surgeon will always be available for advice and support.
• Performing high standards of advanced skincare treatments, treatments included are Chemical Peels, Cool Sculpting, Laser Hair Removal using the Lumenis Lightsheer Laser, Facials, CACI and using our skin diagnostic machine the Observ520
• You would be working with product lines from the NeoStrata and Exuviance range, the company is also in talks Obagi.
• Promote and recommend aftercare advice to every client
• Attract repeat business by offering an outstanding service and showcase the Clinic’s extensive treatment menu.
• Support the Practice Manager when required with administrative tasks
Package on Offer:
• Basic Salary: Up to £28,000 – £30,000 this is dependant on your experience and qualifications.
• Occasional Late Nights
• No working on a Bank Holiday
• No weekends, but this would depend on how busy the Clinic is and could change once the clinic is busier.
• Closed for the Christmas period, although you would be expected to use some of your holiday allowance to cover some of these days.
• Training and development when and where required
• Free Parking
• Uniform tunics provided
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities