|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Part-Time (Full Time Hours will be available as the clinic grows)
Main Role Purpose & Skill Set Requirement….
This role is to provide patients with Clinical Therapy treatments in a professional and consultative manner. The ability to provide consultations and suggest relevant treatment plans is essential.
You will need to assist the Clinical Services Manager ensuring there is an increase in business within the therapy department for treatment and retail sales. As a member of the therapy team you may be required to support other areas of the business under direction of the Senior Management Team & Medical Director in order to generate revenue.
A brief overview of your day….
• Demonstrate and deliver clinical therapy treatments in a safe and effective manner
• Ensure you are up to date with all regulatory and operational training
• Participate in the assistance with compliance of all CQC requirements within the business pertaining to your area of work.
• Participate in assistance with compliance in Health and Safety Matters, Risk Assessments and Audits to ensure a safe working environment at all times within the therapy department.
• Generate revenue within the therapy areas through treatments, consultations and product sales working to targets.
• Assist in stock rotation and stock management
• Generate business ensuring the clinic appointments are full for therapy treatments and cross promote to other areas within the business wherever possible.
• Active provision of treatment and products
• Working with all staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided
• Participate actively in promotional events and activity
• Participate in Audits within the Therapy department when requested
• Any other duties requested by SMT within your skill set
• Understand and promote the values of the business
Expertise we are looking for….
• 3-5 years’ Experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Organisational skills
• A minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 is required – NVQ Level 4 is preferred
On offer for you….
• Basic depending on experience, £25,000 – £27,000, Up to £32,000 OTE
• Bonus – Target driven
• Excellent Training
• Perk Box
• Discounts on products
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications, we can only consider your job application for this position if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities