|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||South West London, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
South West London
Are you an Aesthetic Nurse, with passion, drive and strive for offering only the best treatment and 5 star service?
Have you trained and worked in this field so you are able to work with the Elite?
If “yes” then we would encourage you to apply for this role right now.
We are delighted to be working alongside our client on their current recruitment drive and are now supporting them with sourcing Aesthetic Nurses for their clinic in South West London.
Our client has gained an international reputation in medical and cosmetic dermatology and has earned a spotlight in the international media featuring in all the top magazines. Industry opportunities such as these do not come available very often.
The clinic will be offering a branded selection of face and body aesthetic treatments. Their clients do include some of the most demanding, discerning and in the world.
Overview of Role
As an Aesthetic nurse you will be responsible for performing at high standards all branded aesthetic treatments (face and body) and under the supervision of the company medical director. This will be achieved by adopting the high standards in patient service and operational treatment protocol’s determined by the ethos and policies of company and Clinic.
Please Note: You will not be offering any injectables
An overview of the key treatments
- Company branded facials
- Energy devices for face and body:
- Female Genital Rejuvenecance
- Other treatments discussed on application
- Assisting in the establishment and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and protocols for all operational areas of the clinic
- Working with the medical director to ensure quality patient care and treatment outcomes
- Maintaining the strictest confidentiality
- Assisting the medical doctors with patients and treatments
- Participating in research and training programs aiming to advance knowledge, skills and operational services.
- Ordering medications and consumables and performing stock control
- Experience in facial and body aesthetic treatments and energy based devices.
- Knowledge of government regulations and requirements
- Skills in planning and organising
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgement, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (well-spoken and writing skills are necessary)
- Self-motivated/ target driven
- Well presented, professional personal appearance at all times
- Reliable, prompt & consistent in performance with a flexible approach & ability as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent marketing and promotional skills
- Maintains current knowledge of beauty therapy/applied science practices
- Organisational skills- ability to time manage in order to accommodate patients promptly & to carry out all administrative tasks required.
- To determine patient individual needs and to make recommendations on
appropriate treatments and products.
- To deliver exceptional customer care and develop a professional rapport with patients, ensuring that they are confident and satisfied with their treatments.
- Presents a professional image at all times whilst at work being through personal presentation and conduct.
Marketing & Sales:
- Responsible for reaching monthly targets set for both services & products
- To advice patients in skin care regimes implementing the company products
- Maximise during the consultation process referrals to the medical doctors
- Assist the Operational Director with organising promotional events at the clinic.
Package on offer:
- Basic – £30,000 PLUS, Negotiable | Depending on experience and qualifications.
- Company Benefits
- 8 Hours per day on a flexible schedule and rotational weekend cover
- Able to work flexibly to suit the hours (various shift patterns) & needs of the clinic.
- Overall earning potential and company benefits will be disused at application stage.
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities