|Company Name||Spa Elite|
|Location||South West London, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Have you always wanted to have the opportunity to work alongside an internationally renowned cosmetic dermatologist, if so keep reading.
The company has a global, elite client base and they now have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Aesthetic Therapist to join their Clinic in the Chelsea area. At the core of the clinical practice lie values of excellence in service with highly bespoke, optimised natural results for every patient and they are now building out from their established, successful injectable practice and offering a more holistic whole-of-skin solution to their clients adding in proven bespoke aesthetic protocols and skin care regimes to further enhance results.
We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic and committed senior therapist to compliment the current treatments that they already offer at our beautiful Chelsea practice.
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 qualification
- Minimum of 3 years Cosmetic/Aesthetic experience in an aesthetic clinic environment
- Fully trained, with deep knowledge and experience of administering of the Obagi and Zo skin systems
- Ensuring fully compliant with all company policies and procedures
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
The role in general:
Duties include following our processes by taking and recording patients’ aesthetic/relevant medical histories. Performing examinations and developing treatment plans for cosmetic patients
Responsible for the execution of all aesthetic treatments as a minimum outlined below:
- Lynton Lumina AQS Laser+ IPL
- Syneron Candela CO2RE
- Exilis Elite RF + USS
- Obagi Radiance Peels + TCA
- Mesotherapy / Aquagold
- Responsible for moving all injectable patients onto our prescribed active home skin care ranges.
- Recording and documenting skin care treatment plans, ensuring top-up sales proactively and managing posting and packaging if required
- Record taking in our system (PABAU) of all aesthetic treatment plans and follow-up actions along with recording of personalised skincare plans for patients
- Calling patients to ensure appointment attendance and securing future bookings
- Managing all payments and record keeping
- Managing all stock taking and re-ordering with suppliers
- Proactively following/attending industry journals/events and considering new skills and protocols to be adopted in the clinic
- Possesses wide-ranging knowledge and passion of all the latest skin care treatments and protocols and is able to talk fluently about them to patients and the team
- Experience and interest in meeting sales targets, both treatment and product-related
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English is a must
- Professional and well-groomed, impeccable appearance and uniform hygiene
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving expertise
- Well-organised with attention to detail.
- A passion for patient care – Empathetic with patients’ needs and concerns.
- The willingness to progress, developing new skills, techniques and qualifications
On offer for you!!
- Up to £28-£30K – This is dependent on your qualifications and experience to date
- Commission earned in addition at 10% of gross sales across aesthetic treatments and skin care
- Discretionary additional bonus on performance
- The role is Full Time
- Typical working days are Monday to Friday for ~40 hrs per week
Available Start Date: 27th July / or ASAP
We would be grateful if you could send us an up to date CV and photo so we can organise a brief discussion prior to submitting your CV to the client
A dream career move, with no weekends!!
- Spa Therapist | Full & Part Time | E178-20
- Pilates Instructor | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | E176-20
- Personal Trainer | Ultra Luxury, Exclusive Wellness Club | JEDDAH & RIYADH LOCATIONS E160-20A
- Pilates Instructor | 3,6,12 Month Contracts | E174-20
- Spa Therapist | Approved visas for Romanian, India, Nigerian, Moroccan, Czech nationals