|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Senior Spa Therapist
Country House Hotel & Spa
Our Client provides Spa members and guests with the highest possible standards of leisure facilities, spa treatments and guest service.
They create a relaxing, calm and welcoming first impression for all guests and members that will ensure they relax and improve their wellbeing in beautiful surroundings.
They are now looking for a Senior Spa Therapist who is passionate about going the extra mile to exceed guest’s expectations by providing positive, friendly guest service ensuring that you create a moment of magic at every opportunity that will make them want to visit the Spa again and again.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with previous proven experience
within a Spa or Luxury Salon.
A brief overview of the role:
- Performing all treatments to a high standard along with being guest focused at all times so you are able to offer a 5 star service.
- Taking personal responsibility for their comfort and enjoyment during their visit to the spa.
- Greets guests upon arrival, in a friendly and attentive manner, showing guests how to safely use the spa facilities and to give full tour of spa facilities.
- Ensures that all aspects of the ‘guest treatment journey’ is followed with every guest according to the standards of excellence as agreed by spa manager
- Ensure all therapists are providing high level of guest service by following the guest treatment journey standards.
- Focuses on understanding the individual needs of each guest explaining benefits of treatment and what to expect before commencing the treatment.
- Provides guest with effective after care advice and product recommendations following treatment
- Promotes the company’s leisure services and spa treatments, retail products whilst delivering excellent guest care.
- Effectively deals with guest complaints and arranges the re-training of therapists when required.
Leadership Skills required:
- Effectively works in line with Spa standards of excellence
- Manages time effectively to ensure treatments are started on time so that the guest receives full treatment time as per booking.
- Supports the Spa Management Team in the success of the Spa operation.
- Acts as a role model for therapists and leads by example
- Mentors & trains therapists in treatments & products
- Trains new starters & existing therapists in treatment procedures & products, ensuring training notes are kept up to date and signed off.
- Achieves consistently high retail sales and motivates therapists to do the same, ensuring product recommendation cards are consistently and accurately updated.
- Ensures treatment rooms are of a consistent high standard by daily room checks
- Follows up with therapists when standards are not met
- Monitors product usage and therefore treatment cost of sale
- Responsible for ordering professional stock required to carry out treatments
- Assist in dealing with any therapist staff issues as they arise.
- Conducting regular therapist team meetings
- Liaising with the Spa Manager to increase revenue and discuss ideas to drive Department forward.
- Utilise your initiative and are proactive
- Assists in the organising and running of spa promotions
- Basic Salary: £19,000 | Depending on experience
- 10% Commission on Retail
- 90% Tips paid in their wage at the end of the month
- 1 Full Weekend off a month
- Second to none training schemes
- Numerous employee discounts, 50% off around the hotel
- Free Parking
- Staff food provided
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities