|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Spa / Hair Professionals
5 Star Ladies Salon, Spa, Health Club
Female Only Applications
Our client is a high end Salon that also has a Spa and Health Club exclusively for woman, targeting luxury /upper middle market and many of their customers are VIP and Royal Ladies.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Relevant Hair Dressing Qualifications – NVQ – SVQ3, NVQ – SVQ2 or training in top salon such as Tony & Guy.
- Style Directors must have experience and knowledge of: Cutting, colouring and styling for specialised treatments and special occasions, e.g, weddings and graduations.
- The Style Director must be aware of current trends in the hair styling arena so as to remain competitive.
- To work both independently and in a team.
- Business and financial acumen – can prepare MIS reports as needed by management.
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and guests
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
Overview of Role:
- We are looking for a Stylist with strong leadership and training skills as you will be responsible for training your team on new skills and styles. You will be promoting repeat business and promote all salon services and retail products to grow the Salon’s profitability.
- Performs a broad range of beauty services, from colouring and cutting hair, to performing scalp treatments.
- Typical duties include: Hair colouring, shampooing, cutting and styling hair
- Performs other hair treatments such as deep conditioning, permanents and (weaving if trained).
- Works with a variety of hair lengths, types and textures.
- Recognises hair and scalp problems – recommends appropriate treatments
- Provides demonstrations and training to staff as required
- Supports the Salon Manager and Assistant Salon Manager with overseeing the team
- Assists in setting the Salon’s sales targets, in conjunction with the Business Unit Manager.
- Ensures your team is fully briefed on the sales targets and motivated to achieve/exceed them.
- Motivates team to encourage new and existing guests to return.
- Motivates and trains her team in the up-selling of treatments and products – ensuring they are confident and knowledgeable about all of the Salon’s products and services.
- Remains aware of competitors’ activities, particularly within the GCC and ensures
- Dessange remains at the forefront and leading edge of this business segment.
- Researches and identifies new opportunities for service enhancements.
Excellent TAX FREE Package;
Tax Free Basic Salary:
BD 800-1000 (USD 2127 – USD 2659.36 Approx per month (approx £23,000)
This starts at 10% of sales revenue after targets are met
Shared Company Accommodation (Single Room) or
Housing Allowance of: BD 150 (USD 399 Approximately per month)
BD127 (USD 338)
Annual Airline tickets to/from country of residence
Private Medical Insurance Coverage
30 calendar days’ vacation per annum
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service