|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa Operations Manager
Award Winning Beautiful Cotswold Spa
This beautiful luxury Spa has everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed with a focus on guest relaxation from the moment they walk through the doors.
The team prides themselves on ensuring every detail of the guests’ visit is taken care of. Put simply, the Spa and the team are exceptional and in joining this luxury Spa team as Spa Operations Manager you will become part of a friendly and hard working team.
The most extravagantly designed spa is nothing without great service from its team and you will be responsible for ensuring the hospitality skills of the existing Spa team are outstanding and constantly reviewed and encouraged.
Your job will be simply to ensure the Spa team deliver great treatments and relaxation opportunities for all our clients.
What are we looking for;
- We are looking for a real spa professional
- EXCEPTIONAL leadership skills
- Someone who treats the spa as though they own it (sort of)
- Ambitious and want it its’ team and themselves to be the best they can be.
- You will be working alongside the Spa Director and will be expected to provide a back
- bone of support, encouragement, training and supervision for the whole team.
- You may well come from a fitness or a beauty background and your responsibilities in these areas and those of the rest of the team can to a certain extent, be moulded to fit.
- You will need to have fantastic social skills and be able to engage naturally with our guests playing a front- line role in hospitality and creating an aura and a culture that all will follow.
- You daily task will include recruitment and training, supporting the spa management team, review and improvement of processes, hosting journalist visits and more.
- You will also need to have good ideas and a vision for the future, and be able to get the best for your team, always maintaining a focus on learning and development.
- You also need to be fun to work with, have an understanding of others, and be prepared to play a leading role in a smart team.
You will require;
- Practical experience in similar field
- An in-depth understanding of spa operations management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adaptable to flexible work patterns
- Come up with and implement marketing strategies
- Able to prepare budget and forecast financial data
Salary Package on Offer;
- Basic salary £25k to £35k (depending on experience)
- Company Benefits discussed on application
Please only apply if you have the relevant experienced required and set out above.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service