|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Wiltshire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa
We are now seeking exceptional Head Therapist for our Client’s 5* Spa in Wiltshire. You will be responsible for delivering a 1st class guest experience from the minute they walk through the door to the moment they book in for their next treatment with you and depart relaxed and smiling.
This role is for Maternity cover which could be up to one year, depending on the return of the Therapist, you would also be considered for other opportunities within the Spa towards the end of the contract.
Overview of the Role
- Delivery 5* Treatments
- Ensure therapists delivery 5* Treatments and customer service
- Making sure protocol adhered too with all treatments
- Ensuring retail targets are meet
- Working with the spa manager to create new packages
- Training therapists in new treatments
- Therapist rota/ holidays
- Stock control
- Duty Spa Manager
Core Skills Required:
- To hold a recognised Therapist certification and demonstrate a high level of competency in delivering spa treatments.
- Experience of delivering treatments to a high calibre clientele
- To demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Be honest, reliable and Self-motivated
What’s on Offer:
- £20,000 Basic salary plus Approx. £3,000 Service Charge
- Accommodation Available at £6.40 per day
- Monthly Bonus
- Hotel & Spa benefits
- Maternity Cover Contract with future opportunities
How to Apply:
Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest. Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities