|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
UK Aesthetic Professionals Full Time
Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire
Fantastic Package Benefits
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join our fully private Dental practice based in the Stoke on Trent area. In this practice you will be supporting various Dental professionals.
As well as general dentistry the clinic provides specialised cosmetic treatments, such as Invisalign teeth straightening and facial aesthetics.
If you would like to be part of a great team and productive work environment and be part of a company that supports you and appreciates your hard work please apply to Spa Elite Recruitment today.
• Permanent, Full Time over 4 days per week
• 40 Hours per week, over 4/6 days, Monday – Saturday, (Saturdays are only 1 in 4 per month)
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• GDC registered Dental Nurses
• Experience of working in a private dental practice desirable
• Customer focus and enthusiasm
• Ability to care for patients who may be anxious
• Flexibility to undertake all tasks required to provide an excellent service
• Good computer skills and knowledge of EXACT (soe) is desirable
Brief Over View of Duties:
• Welcoming patients and providing direct support with their treatment
• Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
• Maintaining dental operating equipment
• Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place
• Reception cover, face to face and over the phone
• Looking after patient records
• Working closely with the Dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use.
With a strong focus on training and development the company can provide excellent career opportunities.
If you’re an experienced Dental Nurse with a strong focus on patient care and the ability to reassure patients and put them at ease, we’re keen to hear from you. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of dentists including general, cosmetic, short term orthodontics, implants and endodontics.
Great Package on Offer:
• Basic Salary: Up to £20,600 + Depending on experience
• Annual pay review
• CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses.
• Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of the group
• GDC fees paid after 12 months service
• 25 days holiday each year increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service
• You’re paid for all Bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Free uniform
• Private Health insurance
• Discounts on private Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
• Free annual health assessment
• Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
• Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
• Company rewards to High street Retailer discounts
• Company app
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest.
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities