|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
Spa / Hair Professionals
International Fitness Professionals
Group Fitness Instructor
Luxury 5 Star Spa & Health Club
Female Only Applications will be accepted
Join this luxury Health and Beauty establishment exclusively for women. Work alongside this established team which are dedicated to offering a 5 star service which attracts the high society of Bahrain and VIP’s which are looking for the best Trainers to get them into shape and offer support to help them achieve their fitness goals.
Instruct and coach groups or individuals in exercise activities and the fundamentals of sport and exercise. Demonstrate techniques and methods of participation. Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary to improve their skills and techniques.
- Teaches scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, exercise, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness
- Plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants’ capabilities and limitations.
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
- Maintain fitness equipment
- Monitor participants’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Promote health club through membership sales, and record member information.
- Organise and conduct competitions and monthly member events
- Sales – actively seek, promote and teach private, small group sessions for outside companies such as banks, schools etc.
- Ability to attain set financial, monthly targets as set by the Health Club Manager.
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar field
- Knowledge of group fitness teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique and rhythm.
- Choreography and music skills
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members
- Les Mills Certifications Desirable
- Desire to provide phenomenal experiences to guests
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be assertive, quick thinking
- Be customer focused.
- Able to adapt to flexible work patterns
TAX FREE | Package Details:
- TAX FREE Basic: Up to 450 BD per month ( £888.26 per month)
- Commission at prevailing rate
- Accommodation: Can be offered (Single Room) in shared 2 bedroomed flat
- Accommodation and Transport Allowances: Of BD25 ( £49.35) is offered if living outside Company
- Transport Allowance if living outside company accommodation:
- Telephone Allowance:
- Air tickets: To resort to start work and then an Airline ticket to/from country of residence every two years.
- Medical: Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance: Company provided
- Vacation: 30 calendar days’ vacation per annum
Exclusively at Spa Elite: Send your up to date CV profile via this advert and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be able to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities