|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
International Fitness Professionals
Luxury 5 Star Health Club & Spa
Female Only Applications will be accepted
Our client is an internationally renowned Health Club, Salon and Spa, we recruiting an experienced the best talent to provide the ultimate standards of service and guest care.
- Creates one-on-one personal training programs whilst specialising in Pilates
- Modify the exercises to ensure they match the needs of guests and members
- Ensures proper delivery, and demonstrates machines and techniques, whilst educating guests on fitness matters.
- Conducts effective gym inductions to new members and carries out initial health assessments.
- Monitors the guests’ progress by way of regular follow-up health checks
- Performs gym sessions for individuals and groups
- Advises on health and nutrition topics
- Teaches scheduled studio classes (if/when required), keeping up-to-date with the latest techniques and developments in the both the wellness and fitness industries.
- Conducts thorough guest evaluation/questionnaire prior to any classes
- Performs thorough health assessments and sets realistic goals and objectives for individuals.
- Provides excellent Pilates instruction and services to guests Provides excellent scheduled studio classes and updates skills/techniques as and when necessary.
- Ability to conduct small group personal training
- Demonstrates and explains the operation and purpose of all equipment prior to guest usage.
- If/when required (PT sessions will remain priority), assist with aerobic studio classes either in an individual or group setting.
- Leads Pilate’s classes either in an individual or group setting
- Prepares tailor-made Pilates mat classes for guests based on their needs, ages and ability levels.
- Increases motivation and performance training by using entertaining and engaging equipment such as circles, bands, balls, weights and rollers.
- Researches new equipment/training programs/classes to ensure the Business Unit provides innovative training sessions.
- Maintains high level of guest care
- Promotes services within the Health Club, Salon and Spa to guests.
- Be highly visible and approachable to guests
- Ability to attain set financial monthly targets as set by the Health Club Manager
Qualifications / Skills:
- Internationally recognized Pilates qualification
- Very good knowledge and education in nutrition
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar position.
- Desire to provide phenomenal experiences to guests.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be assertive, quick thinking, passionate.
- Be customer focused.
- Able to adapt to flexible work patterns.
TAX FREE | PACKAGE:
This package offers a financial package ranging from BD 820 (£1,560.00) per month
up to BD 1345 (£2631.33) as the company can offer your two types of packages from
higher basic salary and lower commissions or lower basic salary and higher commissions
with accommodation options after the first 3 months.
- High quality company accommodation, private bedroom, shared
two bedroom apartment.
Package One: With Company Accommodation for duration of Contract
- This package offers an overall financial package of: BD 820 Monthly (£1,604.23) = (£19,251 annual) which includes Basic Salary, Telephone Allowance and potential 10% commission earnings.
- Commission: Earning potential based on 10% Commission, which could be approx. an extra £391.28 per month
- Telephone Allowance: BD 20 = £40.00
Package Two: 1st-3rd Months with the company – With Company Accommodation
- This package offers a financial package of BD1450 (£2,836.75 approx.)per month) which includes a basic salary of 350 BD and your earning potential based on 40% Commission.
At Month 4: You may Choose the following Options:
A – Remaining in Company Accommodation
- Personal Training staff will receive BD1100 (£2,093.38 approx.) per month
- Which includes your earning potential, based on 40% Commission, based on 5 PT Sessions per day (6 days per week)
B – Living outside, with your own Accommodation
- Personal Training staff will receive BD1345 (£2,559.63 approx.) per month
- Which includes your earning potential based on 40% Commission, based on 5 PT Sessions per day (6 days per week) plus Accommodation and Transport Allowance.
TAX FREE | All packages Include:
- Air Tickets: To resort when you start and then an annual Airline tickets to/from country of residence every year.
- Medical: Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance: Company provided
- Paid Vacation: Paid, 30 calendar days’ vacation per annum, based on package one.
How to apply: Apply via this advert, please make sure your CV is up to date and has a full length photo.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities