|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia|
International Fitness Professionals
Group Exercise Coaches
Basic of up to 9,000 SAR | Approx £22,000 + Comms working Saturday to Thursday TAX FREE
Opportunities with Immediate Start and throughout 2017
Amazing career opportunity in the Middle East
Tax Free Salary, Accommodation, Flights, Visa, Health Insurance
- Start Date: Opportunities for Immediate start and throughout 2017
- Commission Potential 10,500 SAR, Approx £2,200 per annum
- Expatriate Package £10+k value, in the form of:
- Shared Accommodation in Western Compound
- Employment transportation
- Health Insurance
- Holiday 23 Days
- Working days are Saturday to Thursday (variable shifts)
- Extensive Training & Development Package
- Minimum 12 month Contract with Cash Renewal Bonus
Our client is an innovative, fresh and inspirational chain of women’s fitness facilities in Riyadh, KSA. Their vision is to get women active and keep them active in any one of our stunning, boutique feel centre’s.
We are looking for Fitness and Group Exercise professionals to join the team on a 12 month renewable contract. The Group Exercise culture and demand in Saudi Arabia is huge so it’s essential that you are fit, capable and passionate about getting groups of women clients, active and having fun.
In 2017 and 2018 they have some big expansion plans and as they grow and develop their brand in Riyadh. They are now looking to recruit highly motivated and passionate fitness professionals.
You the fitness coach must be flexible, diverse and be able to deliver a variety of group exercises and small group training classes.
Team work is vital to our success so you’ll need to have flexible approach to tasks and work with your team mates so we achieve our long and short term goals.
- REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification – Essential
- Exercise to music qualification (ETM) – Essential
- Previous experience teaching group exercise classes – Essential
- Certificate in First Aid – Desirable
- 1 year + of experience working in the leisure industry – Essential
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Essential
- Excellent communicator- Essential
- Fit, healthy and passionate about health and fitness
- Friendly, kind, considerate and caring
- Well organized, diligent
- Well presented and approachable
- Keeps up to date on industry developments and continues to progress
- knowledge and skills
- Great team player
- Has flexible approach to challenges and change
Moving to a new country means making new friends and we understand that your personal life is important too, so they will host regular team social events to make you feel at home and meet new people and ensure your health care is covered too. We like to ensure any required travel visa’s are processed quickly and efficiently so you can take some time out to travel other parts of the world to see your friends and family.
As a rapidly growing, team centric business, hard work, self-motivation, team work and can-do attitudes are essential. If this sounds like you, please apply!
How to apply: Please apply to this advert and send your up to date CV to Spa Elite Recruitment along with a current photo, and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.