|Company Name||Spa Elite Recruitment|
|Location||Gloucestershire, United Kingdom|
Spa / Hair Professionals
UK Spa / Hair Professionals Full Time
Spa Operations Manager
Award Winning Beautiful Cotswold Spa
This beautiful luxury Spa has everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed with a focus on guest relaxation from the moment they walk through the doors.
The team prides themselves on ensuring every detail of the guests’ visit is taken care of. Put simply, the Spa and the team are exceptional and in joining this luxury Spa team as Spa Operations Manager you will become part of a friendly and hardworking team.
The most extravagantly designed spa is nothing without great service from its team and you will be responsible for ensuring the hospitality skills of the existing Spa team are outstanding and constantly reviewed and encouraged.
Your job will be simply to ensure the Spa team deliver great treatments and relaxation opportunities for all our clients.
What are we looking for;
• EXCEPTIONAL leadership skills
• Have extensive experience working in a luxury service /spa environment
• You can come from fitness or a beauty background but we are looking for operations handling/experience.
• Have the care and attention as though the Spa was your own
• Good communicator
• Have an understanding of others and be prepared to play a leading role in a smart team.
• Keen to actively oversee and ensure the smooth running of the overall spa operations.
• The Spa has over 70- 80 full-time and part-time staff, you will be ultimately responsible and have the supervisory experience to be able to handle this.
• You will be working closely with the Spa Director to support, offer encouragement to all staff members, along with training and the supervision of the whole team.
• Able to engage naturally with the guests playing a front-line role and maintaining guest satisfaction is essential.
• Flexible attitude, working weekends and evening hours will be part of the role and is something which is a must in terms of ability.
• Pool/plant room management would be an advantage
• Able to deal with stressful situations in a calm controlled manor
• Good IT skills and can navigate yourself around a spread sheet
Short overview of daily tasks;
• Recruitment and training
• Supporting the spa management teams
• Reviewing and improving systems and processes
• Health and safety
• Maintaining guest satisfaction
• Constantly maintain high levels of spa and staff presentation
• Taking care of the pool
• Hosting journalist visits and more
• You will also need to have good ideas and a vision for the future, and be able to get the best for your team, always maintaining a focus on learning and development.
Package on Offer;
• Basic salary up to £28K |(with ability to move to 30K, based on performance after 3 months)
• Group Benefits
• Long term career progression
Please only apply if you have the relevant experienced required and set out above.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite. If you are already registered with Spa Elite then simply email us to confirm your interest or give us a call.
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service